Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 552

The opening price is 23% divided by 23, we find 1% multiplied by 53% and then we add it to 23% and we get 76%. But this mathematical formula doesn't work here and I don't know how to do it. Because if 1.3926 say 50% and 100% 1.3946, then 0% will be 1.3906. And in maths, 0% is 0 and 100% is 2.7892.

vidnab:
Add digits to the code once and that's it. And it will be based on the opening price.

splxgf is absolutely right, for Fibo calculation you need two levels of reference, then the 0 level is the reference for calculations. The number 5 is how many percent? :) but if 5 and 10, then 5 is 50 of 10 .

You should at least look at the Object Types guide - OBJ_FIBO

OK, what if the second level is a takeprofit standing at 138%. Is there any way to put this in the code then?

vidnab:
Well, what if the second level is TakeProfit standing at 138%? Then is there any way to write it into the code?

The TP level is assumed and it also needs a reference point for calculation, and it is not correct to take the opening price for it, at least if we are talking about Fibo. So we should first define the Fibo reference level of double val_low=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,20,0)]; calculated for some period and the second level of double val_high=High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,20,0)]; i.e. max and min on 20 bars and they are respectively taken as 0 and 100, so from 0 level this is. If you have already built Fibo, then what is the problem?

On the chart you put the Fibo by two points, and you want to count it in the Expert Advisor by one point :)

If you take the opening level of the trade as 123% and there is a level of 138%, it means there are already 0 and 100% levels. You are getting yourself into the thick of things.

vidnab:
Ok, what if the second level is TakeProfit standing at 138%. Then is there any way to put it in the code?

Well, that's a different story and can be solved by basic maths with percentages.

PercentStep=(OrderTakeProfit-OrderOpenPrice)/(138-23) - this will be 1 percentage point in parrots. True, sometimes we will have to swap operands depending on the order type or modulo.

Then

StoplossLevel = OrderOpenPrice + PercentStep*(51-23) //LevelWLoss in Kim's terms, but this should be calculated for each order

MoveStoplossLevel = OrderOpenPrice + PercentStep*(76-23) //LevelProfit - see above.

Hello, I'm writing here to see if I can finally get a solution to the problem.

Yesterday when I installed Alpari terminal on VPS server I found a glitch with the new build (610 build) When loading EAs into MQL4/Experts folder the terminal does not want to see them. The Navigator only detects preinstalled MACD and MA. And if I delete these owls from the folder they are still visible in the navigator. I download the same terminal version on my PC and it works and both old and new owls are visible.

Server is running on Windows Server 12

Who knows what the glitch may be? I'm struggling for the second day!

Thanks for the helpful tips!

andrey24:

Who knows what the glitch could be? I've been struggling for two days!

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1388

andrey24:

Hello, I'm writing here to see if I can finally get a solution to the problem.

Yesterday when I installed Alpari terminal on VPS server I found a glitch with the new build (610 build) When loading EAs into MQL4/Experts folder the terminal does not want to see them. The Navigator only detects preinstalled MACD and MA. And if I delete these owls from the folder they are still visible in the navigator. I download the same terminal version on my PC and it works and both old and new owls are visible.

Server is running on Windows Server 12

Who knows what the glitch may be? I'm struggling for the second day!

Thanks for the helpful tips!

Upgrade to the new MetaTrader 4 build 600 and higher.

vidnab:
The opening price is 23% divided by 23%. We find 1%, multiply it by 53% and get 53%, then we add it to 23% and get 76%. But this mathematical formula doesn't work here and I don't know how to put it in. Because if 1.3926 say 50% and 100% 1.3946, then 0% will be 1.3906. And in maths 0% is 0 and 100% is 2.7892.

In maths 0 is 0, and in your case 0 is some price from which everything started.

If the opening price is 1.3926 as splxgf suggested, then 0 will be at 1.3926/123*100=1.1322 or 1.3926/1.23=1.1322.

1% of this price move will be (1.3926-1.1322)/100=0.0026.

Further, I hope, you can figure it out by yourself.

splxgf:
It's not a bug, it's a feature. You can go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1388

YOOOOO thank you! Oh, man. One click solved the problem.
Reason: