EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 904

Yes, you can make a lot of money on salas soon! The main thing now is not to close shopping early)

Tantrik:
They will have a correction of a hundred points - then they may add some more points! Which direction the trend will go up or down will be decided at 1.4050 - will the right shoulder or not? And who is right, we will see.

If I'm wrong, see the first point:)))

The targets for the second wave correction I wrote: 1.3850, 1.3926, the final 1.4045, some people laughed at the "magic screen"))), and after its completion we will remember what the crisis is, and the EU will start the search of the fifth corner :)))

strangerr:

If I'm wrong see point one :)))
Right, right! I can't see that far :-((( (so only the next hundred pairs points at 10 :)))

Tantrik:
Right, right! I can't see that far :-((( (so just the nearest hundred pips at 10 :)))

So far the picture is like this:

hmm... but it doesn't do any good... because no one knows where the price is going to go next... up or down is clear...

well, predictions are a finger in the sky...

Nothing so far on the pound. And now a breakdown.

Aleksander:

Hmm... but it's no good... because no one knows where the price will go next... up or down is clear...

Well, the forecasts are a finger in the sky...

Nothing so far on the pound. And now a breakdown.

Well, at least post one of yours, because I don't really use the same word as a critic. I can talk about cubes, too.

Will the pound reach 1.62 next week? I'm really looking forward to it.

wait for the weekend... I'll clear my head and give a forecast :)

and i'm not criticising, don't take it so personally.... what i'm saying is that price is not predictable, but there are ways to determine the direction in the near future...

so... all the pictures and waves and stuff are in your head... they're not there... you can pick out something on history...but in real life - where the price will go..... within an hour.... dunno... finger in the sky - guessing from pictures...

What else is there to read but pictures? What about your woman's period?

Woohoo - that's the thing... menstruation... that's the thing... only the months are Lunar... because critical days are based on the lunar cycle.... you're digging in the right direction :)
Reason: