Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 559

cipsi:

How to find the OrderOpenPrice of the very first open order if known:

1.Symbol

2.BUY orders can be open from one to many

3.Magic

4.Differences between orders, probably by ticket - find the smallest ticket.

4. By opening time

woin2110:
Do I have to do this on every bar or just a certain one?

Only on a certain bar. I can set the conditions myself. I understand that in the example, every signal is processed, while I need it only when a new bar appears. How should I implement it?

bool New_Bar=false; // Flag new bar

int start() // Special function start
{
Fun_New_Bar(); // Accessing the function
if (New_Bar) // New_Bar
{

}

return(0);
}

void Fun_New_Bar() // Fun_New_Bar() // The detection fie ...
{ // ... new bar
static datetime New_Time=0; // time of the current bar
New_Bar=false; // No new bar
if(New_Time!=Time[0]) // compare the time
{
New_Time=Time[0]; // Now the time is
New_Bar=true; // New bar is caught
}
}

Guys, how do you interpret this warning?

Thank you.

My Expert Advisor, in deinit() writes 98496 lines in *.csv into log file
Why is it unloaded differently when the Expert Advisor is finished in the tester:
- in the case of unloading at the end of the test date everything is normal ( 98496 lines)
- in the case of unloading by the button "Stop", only about 10% of the data.
Who knows what the problem could be?

People. There is a loop. How do I add up the values in this loop into one big array?

Good day to all. Can you please tell me what the problem is, I recently began to have a folder with the owls are located in the folder App Data and there is no easy way to get as it is not visible if only through the compiler, Files, a folder with the source. Re-installation does not work and setting relink source, I also did not find as this problem and it came after another more problematic as a futuristic kind of error output (rip33300002218888) like that, after which the terminal does not boot and have to reinstall it and it is very confusing. Can you advise who has already encountered this problem, what to do? Thank you!

laveosa:
Good day to all. Can you please tell me what the problem is, I recently began to have a folder with the owls are located in the folder App Data and there is no easy way to get as it is not visible if only through the compiler, Files, the folder with the source. Re-installation does not work and setting relink source, I also did not find as this problem and it came after another more problematic as a futuristic kind of error output (rip33300002218888) like that, after which the terminal does not boot and have to reinstall it and it is very confusing. Can you advise who has already encountered this problem, what to do? Thank you!

>

Zolotai:
People. There is a loop. How do I add up the values in this loop into one big array?

outside the loop you create a variable of the desired type

in the loop, the variable += what you want to arrive

for example

int num=0;

for(int i=10;i>=0;i--)num+=3; 

Leo59:
My Expert Advisor, in deinit() writes 98496 lines to log file in *.csv
Why it unloads differently when expert finishes in tester:
- in the case of unloading at the end of the test date everything is normal ( 98496 lines)
- in the case of unloading by the button "Stop", only about 10% of the data.
Who knows what the problem could be?

Forced termination of Expert Advisor when user himself unloads Expert Advisor.

it is better to record the data directly at the start.

Reason: