Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 308

Please advise me, I have written a simple program. It sets buystop and sellstop orders. I used simple scripts from the tutorial, but they do not work during sharp price movements. I should get them triggered at any price:

if (condition)

{ here we need script};

Thanks in advance

PGM5:

Please advise me, I have written a simple program. It sets buystop and sellstop orders. I used simple scripts from the tutorial, but they do not work during sharp price movements. I should get them triggered at any price:

if (condition)

{ here we need script here};

Thanks in advance.

Failure to trigger during sharp movements is not a flaw of the program, it's a flaw of the brokerage company.

You can get the scripts from there.

Please advise on books on how to hold positions correctly. Faced with the fact that according to trading strategy with all trades could have a profit, but because of inexperience and imperfection of TS order in 50% of cases come out 0 or small minus, and in the remaining 50% could have earned more.

oDin48:
Please advise me on how to hold positions correctly. I faced with the fact that the trading strategy for all trades could have a profit, but because of inexperience and imperfection of the TS about 50% of cases come out 0 or a small minus, and the remaining 50% could have earned more.

This question torments all traders without exception)))

And positions should be held in close formation with bayonets drawn. And do not shy away from close explosions)))

PGM5:

Please advise, I have written a simple program. It sets buystop and sellstop orders. I used simple scripts from the tutorial, but they do not work during sharp price movements. I should get them triggered at any price:

if (condition)

{ here we need the script};

thanks in advance

If you had the code you could be sure, but there may be several reasons for that:

1) bad code - slippage is not taken into account (the problem with the condition to open the ticket)

2) bad code - irrelevant price values are used

3) bad code - re-quotes processing is not taken into account

4) bad DT - does not allow to trade on news and in general

5) ..... (who else can think of what)

Can you please tell me how to find a divergence in the MACD?

Burger:
Can you please tell me how to find a divergence in MACD?
Only without any drawings, through elementary functions.

Burger:
Под скажите пожалуйста, как у MACD найти дивергенцию?

Only without drawings, through elementary functions._Thank you.

Reading these lines I remember how I myself have been reproached for illiteracy in posts, or rather laziness, and now I realize my wrongness even more.

1) What is a drawer? (as you understand it)

2) what is an elementary function to search for MACD divergence?

3) is it so difficult to write "divergence" in a search engine and select the third link in the "Code Base" category?

(If you hope that someone will give you a ready-made tool and explain everything - hope so, there are different people here: believers and not so much)

ALXIMIKS:

(If you hope that someone will give you a ready-made solution - hope not, people are different: believers and not so much)

Yeah. There's also the mean, nasty, bad smelling, hairy and moody ones.
Reason: