Dan7974 ? - page 6

Seriously!

Guys, I don't think what Your doing right now will be helping!

Try to just avoid him, and I GUARENTEE You that he will BACK off.

Trust my advice.

Just avoid, don't hate.

Again, I promise, he'll stop.

If You were Dan, which You would NEVER will or want to be, would You keep on posting threads and posts that are useless and if no one doesn't care about or replies to them? You would get bored, right?

John.

p.s., Dan You might want to look at the attached picture, and relax with it. Calm down.

Files:
relaxing.jpg  149 kb

ryanklefas:
Judging by how Dan conducts himself on these forums, I believe the above.

If that is true about him being 13...that would explain a lot.

more posts from the creative guy

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Dan7974:
So nobody wants to defeat forex?

EVERYBODY WHO DOESN'T LIKE ME, DON'T FUC*IN COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY THREADS YOU DEVILS!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE, ME DON'T TALK TO ME. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRADE, AND SO, YOUR MAD, AND YOU POST STUPID THINGS LIKE SAYING I AM 13 YEARS OLD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

STAY AWAY!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183497

Dan7974:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell enjoy and learn from his new threads

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I did my job over here, shame some of the senior members are lead by a crazy guy and want to get some ideas from him.

I 'll be back to my trading books, and programs... a wise man said the best revenge is to live well. I will leave you guys to learn from DAN, and get your smart ideas from him

amazingly stupid

The first two pages for senior members supporting a 13 years old boy, seniors are waiting to get their ideas from a lunatic .

50% of the members on this site are getting their trading idea from DAN, add to this fact that 95% of the traders fails in forex, which means there is less than 2% profitable members in forex-tsd

If we allow only those 2% profitable guys to talk, we will make money and learn something, But hell no everybody has to share his stupid idea, one blind guiding another, we will never move forward

It’s a free form, but for trading not for kids

aXXo:
one blind guiding another, we will never move forward

I find that's how it is with a lot of things in life...

The Dan Experience

I was just looking through some more 'Dan' threads and when I found this one, it made me laugh, so I had to repost it. What the hell does he even mean? Experience?

Dan7974:
I Have Found The Holy Grail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!

Experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Me How I Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FOUND A HOLY GRAIL TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GREATEST EA I CREATED!!!!!!!!!

INSPIRED BY DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYBODY WANTS A PIECE OF THE PIE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sdlkfjdskfjlsdahfklsadhflkasjh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10point 3 obviously bite me last week on 1 of my smallest sub account...hehe... I wonder when can this stop. But its hell lot of fun, I actually dont want it to stop...kekekeke by the way though, the holy grail was a joke. I know there isn't 1.

Regards

David

Another one bites the dust...

davidke20:
I FOUND A HOLY GRAIL TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GREATEST EA I CREATED!!!!!!!!!

INSPIRED BY DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYBODY WANTS A PIECE OF THE PIE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoOoOoOo!!!!

David!!!!! Don't turn into HIM!

Nice touch by the way:

Lol!!!!!!

You guys are soooo funny!

One thing, what's the point of this if Dan is gone?

YES!!!!!!!!

John27:
Lol!!!!!!

You guys are soooo funny!

One thing, what's the point of this if Dan is gone?

YES!!!!!!!!

Obviously Dan has a good heart. But its seems too much that everytime he came out with a new idea, immediately the idea became the latest holy grail. Its hell lot of misleading. Ofcourse, we as a senior member, we cant ignore even a 1st poster that claims that he/she had a goddess trading system wanted to share.I realize a big amount of good traders which only start posting in this forum lately. But definitely not something crazy, grid system which everyday has a different grid size. When tomorow market swayed away for 200pips, the pip step for the previous opened position suddenly jumped from 18pips to 25pips and telling people that, "Oh Look! My grid system survived the ECB interest hike!" Is time for Dan to sit down and think why people are attacking him.

skld;jfklsa;djflkasjf;lsajdf;lsadjf;lsakdjf;lksajdf;lksdaj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

David

Reason: