Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 176

ALXIMIKS:

Let's start with a clear head.

The time when Opn_B = true; does not mean anything, as the order may not open at the same second.

You can use the opening time of the order OrderOpenTime or assign to the variable t the value of the time after the successful opening.

Next: you have used

1) Do you need iLow, or would it be better to use just Low, if you use the same currency and timeframe?

2) Symbol() and Period() values are better to be put into variables when used repeatedly. Everything affects the performance - get used to it.

The minute chart - if for a minute there wasn't a single tick - a new bar is not drawn (may be a trick).

And what about iBarShift?

The most adequate variant at the moment seems to be

I am still what you might call a beginner "programmer", which is why I use iLow)

Hello!

Can you suggest a formula for a martin so that it would calculate the next order a lot, at a take profit of 10 pips.

I don't know if there is such an EA, script or indicator

I do not know if there is such an EA, script or indicator.

Man, I feel like a total lame-ass rookie. I've been poking around the internet for five hours now looking for "How to make a bootable flash drive so I can restore dead vista to a beech. I.e. Live CD, so to speak, only on a flash drive". Found a torrent, but it won't download. Just make a flash drive bootable is not an option. I need to use it to boot the system that is on it and try to recover the system that is on the beech. Who knows where to go... except for the three Russian letters like BAM. Thank you.

alega:

Hello!

Can you suggest a formula for a martin so that it would calculate the next order a lot, at a take profit of 10 pips.

I don't know if there is such an EA, script or indicator

I do not know if there is such an EA, script or indicator.

And how do you want to calculate the lot for the takeaway? Can you give me more details? An example or something. Otherwise - your point is not clear.

artmedia70:
Man, I feel like a total lame-ass rookie. Already five hours in a row, poking around the Internet in search of "How to make a bootable flash drive so you can recover dead vin vista on a beech. I.e. Live CD, so to speak, only on a flash drive". Found a torrent, but it won't download. Just make a flash drive bootable is not an option. I want to use it to boot the system that is on it and try to recover the system that is on the beech. Who knows where to go... except for the three Russian letters like BAM. Thank you.

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Bootable-Windows-7-or-Vista-USB-Drive

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001366.htm

http://www.poweriso.com/tutorials/how-to-make-win7-bootable-usb-drive.htm

or even simpler

when installing

keep the old system.

the new one will be installed into Windows ordner.

the old one stays in winds_old.

artmedia70:
How do you want to calculate the lot for take profit? Can you give us more details? An example or something. Otherwise, your idea is not clear.

As in a normal martin .

If the price goes down in 20 points or more, we open the first order and set the take-back at 10 points,

We need to open a new order so that the take was closer to the second order by 10 to 20 pips.

How do you calculate the lot, so that the take is 10-20 pips away from the second order or the next order to close the total profit.

It means we have to calculate the lot before we open the second order or any other order,

we should calculate a lot so when it is opened take was situated at 10-20 points from opened order with total profit in profit at take close of all orders.

alega:

As in a normal martin.

We open the first order put a take out 10 p if the price went down in 20 points or more,

we should open a new order that take was closer to the second order at 10 to 20 pips.

How to calculate a lot to take profit in 10-20 points from the second or following order and close the total profit.

I.e. we should calculate the lot before opening the second or another order,

This means the take profit should be 10-20 points from the opened order with total profit at closing all orders at take.

Maybe I don't understand something I haven't slept at night, but nevertheless...

This is how it is clear to me: We open a Buy position with a Take point of 20 pips. If it went in the red, in 10 points we should average the position, i.e. open one more Buy position with take point at the level of the first position opening. Calculate the second position's lot so that when the price reaches its take point, the total profit of two positions will be so much more positive...

That makes more sense to my sleepy mind. How do you want it?

Good afternoon. Apparently, I don't understand some trick. I access timeseries Open[o] or iOpen(0,0,0) in Expert Advisor. When running the Expert Advisor in the tester, it takes not the first bar that exists at the moment of simulation, but the one that will be at the end of the simulation. I.e. it seems that in the tester the Expert Advisor "sees" what the 0 bar will be and not the 0 bar that existed at the moment of the simulation.
Reason: