Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 15

ALEX-BAX:

I don't get it. I mean, how do you spell it?
Arabic? It's in Cyrillic.

artmedia70:
Arabic? The Cyrillic alphabet has already been written to you

I meant display it in code.

ALEX-BAX:

I meant display it in the code.
Do you want me to do it for you? 20 dollars and you have a ready-made function, or start writing your own code and they will help you for free...

artmedia70:
Should I do it for you? 20 dollars and you have a ready-made function, or start writing your own code and they will help you for free...

I would like to do it myself. (Not because I don't want to pay $20), I just want to learn how to do it myself and it may come in handy later.

ALEX-BAX:

I would like to do it myself. (I just do not know where to start (I have no example), which you can look at.

Simple looping through all the orders, filtering them by symbol, magician and type and calculating the required parameters

Look for examples in the branch of Igor Kim - there all clearly, simply and understandable. As a start, a breakdown of his functions - just right. Although... you should start with documentation and tutorial - upper left corner of this site.

artmedia70:

Simple looping through all orders, filtering them by symbol, magician and type, and calculating the required parameters.

Look for examples in Igor Kim's thread - everything is clear, simple and straightforward there. For starters, his function analysis is a very good idea. Although... Start with documentation and tutorial, on the upper left corner of this site.

Thank you for the information. If anything is unclear I will be in touch.

Folks, can you tell me if it's possible to http-request here on the forum, e.g. post request to fill out a forum thread? I want to put prediction results here fully automatically (with date and time stamp). I don't want to get up at night, and if I do it in the morning, it will take 7 hours. I have forecasts for the day.

Ooh, it's another two hours behind Moscow.

No, you'll also get a ban.

Robot swears during testing, 2013.06.25 15:28:26 2010.02.01 20:39 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 131
This order is pending, all parameters are valid, its distance from the price is 30 pips,

2013.06.25 15:28:26 2010.02.01 20:39 EURUSD,H1: Raz 1 Dist_pervaya 30 Dist_dalshaya 10 TP 50 SL 150 Lot 0.1 Magicnumber 450

What does it lack?

Reason: