Ruslan's Strategy: Bull's Eye!

Hello everybody!

Tomorrow 23-04-2009 aprox at 5:00 GMT in the morning we will post our forecast.

More info ?

Hi,

do you have a website or link to more info ?

Thanks !

sorry for my english

leeb:
Hi,

do you have a website or link to more info ?

Thanks !

Hi,

We have a website only on russian language. You can check it here

The system is a new one and the methods we use are Intellectual Property. We are testing the system for about 6 moths and we want to share final results of our work. Begining form Monday 27th of April you will also have an opportunaty to monitor real account using Onix service which we use only for trades our system. If anyone will be interested in the system, we will be glad to discuss the opportunaty of cooperation.

NEW Forecast 23/04/09

Here is our morning forecast.

It can take from 10 to 30 min to become done. Look for Highest at lowest points to enter and exit.

NEW Forecast 23/04/09

here is our morning forecast.

It can take from 10 to 30 min to become done. Look for Highest at lowest points to enter and exit.

Morning everyone,

I think there will be delay in forecasts because of moderation. It takes time to appear on forum, so that the scenario can be done already when you see the thread if you interested you can check here with no delays.

to leeb

We know how to find certain pieces for forecast we determine the lenпth of it. After that we determine in this path - Trend - White noise - Noise - Harmonic Oscillations.

trip

Tomorrow I''ll have my business trip for a week.

RuslanSystem:
Tomorrow I''ll have my business trip for a week.

thx Ruslan for your sharing, hava a nice trip then and waiting you back

hi

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for your contribution to this forum, did you ever join forex competition ? your name sounds familiar

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: