Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 12

Krokus:

I'll look into it... Thanks, man.

Just had a quick run through your code. So here's a challenge for you:

for(i = Bars - countedBars;i > 0;i--)    
//--------------------------------------------------------------------
   CurrentPoint1 = 0; 
   CurrentPoint2 = 0; 
   kVol1=MarketInfo(Symbol_1, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol_1, MODE_TICKSIZE);
   kVol2=MarketInfo(Symbol_2, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol_2, MODE_TICKSIZE);

Look here and see what's wrong :) In this piece you just have to find the error, and find it yourself.

hoz:

Not all the same.

If there is a break in communication or something similar, the flag will take on a different meaning. You just need to decide how to create the right conditions for this.
And here it is right now I'm not ready to comprehend, but I'll take notes. Thank you very much for the emphasis on this question.

Hello, can you tell me meta trader 4 for tablets and android smartphones the same version ? how to remove the indicator, after installing the terminal on android RSI indicator was installed automatically, I do not need it ? can I use the downloaded terminal on the tablet to go to another server and account like on the PC ?

Chiripaha:
This is something I am not ready to grasp right now, but I will take note of it. Thank you very much for your emphasis on this issue.

This question is really important, considering the specifics of the init() function.

I'm sorry, the simplest string doesn't compile.

for (int i; i <= OrdersTotal(); i++)
{}

I copied it, it doesn't compile.

'<=' - assignment expected D:\Telletrade\experts\Anatoly.mq4 (47, 15)
?????????????????????????????????????????

for (int i=0; i <= OrdersTotal(); i++)

Thank you!!!!!

This is a trivial question. Do I understand correctly that SetIndexShift() has no effect on the calculations, but only on the display of the indicator buffer (shifts the line to one side or another)?

gyfto:
This is a trivial question. Do I understand correctly that SetIndexShift() does not affect the calculation, but only affects the displaying of the indicator buffer (shifts the line in one or another direction)?

Right, that's my understanding too. After all, the documentation says that this is a function for setting the indicator line offset. i.e. it only affects the line display.

Because the display will not affect the calculations, because the display is a consequence of the calculations, not the other way around.

hoz:

I just did a quick run-through of your code. So here's your problem:

Look here and see what's wrong :) In this piece you just have to find the mistake, and find it yourself.

Maybe so:

CurrentPoint1 =0;
   CurrentPoint2 =0; 
   kVol1=MarketInfo(Symbol_1, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol_1, MODE_TICKSIZE);
   kVol2=MarketInfo(Symbol_2, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol_2, MODE_TICKSIZE);
   for(i = Bars - countedBars;i > 0;i--)          
   while(i>=0)                 
     {

I can't think of anything else...

Reason: