Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 4

Profit to all, gentlemen. Could you please tell me how to get the lot size of the previous trade? Google is silent, I have not found it on the forum either((.

hoz:

In order to plan, you need to know what is used for what. But it's just a bit of a mess. One way, one way, another way... another way altogether. I haven't seen any information where everything is normally laid out. I mean about the joint use of the library and inclusions with experts. I don't want to guess either. That's why I asked. What is the right way?

For starters, forget about the dll.

hoz:

So in order to plan you have to know what it's for. And it just comes out somehow as if it was just a piece of cake. One way, one way, one way... another way. I haven't come across any information where everything is normally laid out. I mean about the joint use of the library and inclusions with experts. I don't want to guess either. That's why I asked. What is the right way?

That's how you feel best and most comfortable, and that's the right way to do it. There is no need to constantly look over other programmers' shoulders, create your own style.

And adjust it as you learn any nuances in the future.

artmedia70:

That's how you feel best and most comfortable, and that's the right way to do it. You don't have to constantly look over other programmers' shoulders, create your own style.

tara:

For starters, forget the dll.

Alexei, a specific question has been asked. Why mock me? I haven't got to the dll yet, I need to get to grips with inludes and ex4 libraries. I'm asking you to explain their use. Preferably with an adequate example, at least in words.

tara:

Is that a meaningful silence? :))

artmedia70:

That's how you feel best and most comfortable, and that's the right way to do it. You don't have to constantly look over other programmers' shoulders, create your own style.

But without a base, how can you create your own style? It's the same as saying write an owl without knowing the language... I am not a programmer by training, and for me owls - inclusions - libraries are a mystery.

The documentation says how to add inclusions and libraries and what they are, but nothing else. That's why I asked for clarification. My question is an adequate one. I'm not asking some nonsense, which should be laughed at, as Alexey started to do above... It seems that the question is quite reasonable.

hoz:

Alexei, a specific question has been asked. Why mock me? I haven't got to the dll yet, I need to get to grips with inludes and ex4 libraries. I'm asking you to explain their use. Preferably with an adequate example, at least in words.
It's good that you didn't get there. Take your program (any program) and make it run on half of the required memory.

I'm still here and not laughing. Answering the question. It's just, it's not as easy as I'd like it to be:)

Yeah, that's it. Back to Ritin's parity. You can take your mind off it.
Reason: