Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 140

Sepulca:

Here's the script, writes the data to a file. Extremes are accurate to the minute for the entire history:

And for the tester - an indicator has to be written however.

Thank you! As always you help me out.

I have made several Expert Advisors. They seem to earn on the nearest history, then I shift testing back and immediately see that the EA is a fickle thing.

Today I have excellent US data, but euro is growing and there is no logic. I am coming to the conclusion that if I want my Expert Advisor to be profitable, I should disable it in time)

Hi all, help me write an EA or teach me how to use gordago forex optimizer

if anything, here is my email al.shapovalofff@yandex.ru

And what are your EA's parameters, you didn't write anything, what are the conditions?

Thank you very much. But I don't know how to use them all. Could you suggest a simple code that orientates on crossing of two moving averages and outputs a signal as a directional arrow. I just want to try to mix a couple more indicators and weed out false signals.

Good day all, not enough memory for EURUSD1 gentlemen tell me what to do......... I have cleaned the logs and the test history too.

laveosa:
Good day all, not enough memory for EURUSD1 gentlemen tell me what to do......... I have cleaned the logs and the test history too.

If not enough memory can try here to reduce...

I use built-in indicators, i don't use scripts, i have tried everything from 5000 bars to 999999... (The problem is that after a month or so of daily testing the problem starts to pop such nonsense, I have to reinstall and download the history again, then the problem disappears. Pretty tedious and there is apparently another way to fix the problem. Thanks!!!

Gentlemen, I apologise if this is not the right question, but I am interested in the following. Who can write an EA for quik ? As far as I know it uses QPILE or there is some new LUA.

I can recommend a person or company developer (on the internet a lot is presented but no special trust). The Expert Advisor should be an analogue of ILAN 1.6. only for quik of course. To answer here or here but preferably email pinki46z@mail.ru . Thanks.

How to make the EA consider the criteria so that when the 0 bar closes (which will then become 1), and when a new 0, when the criteria for 1 bar (the last CLOSED) coincide --> owls will open an order? I have the cci indicator and a few other inductors used in my criteria. I have set shift=1 in all of them; but orders are opened not after the opening of a new bar but after a few ticks (in particular after 5-9 ticks - which is a lot, you know). What to do?

webip:
How to make the EA consider the criteria so that when the 0 bar closes (which will then become 1), and when a new 0, when the criteria for 1 bar (the last CLOSED) coincide --> owls will open an order? I have the cci indicator and a few other inductors used in my criteria. I have set shift=1 in all of them; but orders are opened not after the opening of a new bar but after a few ticks (in particular after 5-9 ticks - which is a lot, you know). What to do?

bool New_Bar=false;
static datetime New_Time; 
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| expert initialization function                                   |
int init()
  {
//----

//----
   return(0);
  }
//| expert deinitialization function                                 |
int deinit()
  {
//----

//----
   return(0);
  }
//| expert start function                                            |
int start()
  {
//----
   Fun_New_Bar();
  if (New_Bar)
     {
     //работает на 1 тике 0 бара
     }
//----
   return(0);
  }
void Fun_New_Bar()                              // Ф-ия обнаружения ..
  {                                             // .. нового бара
                     // Время текущего бара
   New_Bar=false;                               // Нового бара нет
   if(New_Time!=Time[0])                        // Сравниваем время
     {
      New_Time=Time[0];                         // Теперь время такое
      New_Bar=true;                             // Поймался новый бар
     }
  }
Reason: