limitted history data - cannot download old history

I'm trying to download history data from the history center.

I changed the "max number of bars" to 9999999999999, but it changed back automatically to 2147483647. I don't think this is the issue.

I opened the "history center" and tried to download currency pairs like EURJPY and EURCHF, of 1 hour database.

In the list I saw history data starting only 6 months ago. I wold like to download last 3 years.

(same thing I did with a friend on his computer, and we could easily view and download several years on history data).

what is the reason?

thanks or your help

dorkor22:

I'm trying to download history data from the history center.

I changed the "max number of bars" to 9999999999999, but it changed back automatically to 2147483647. I don't think this is the issue.

I opened the "history center" and tried to download currency pairs like EURJPY and EURCHF, of 1 hour database.

In the list I saw history data starting only 6 months ago. I wold like to download last 3 years.

(same thing I did with a friend on his computer, and we could easily view and download several years on history data).

what is the reason?

thanks or your help

try 1minute database

if it is done do it again

then you should get an option to recalculate the data for other timeframes like 1 hour

dorkor22: I changed the "max number of bars" to 9999999999999, but it changed back automatically to 2147483647. I don't think this is the issue.
This is no such option. Which did you actually change.

I changed the "max number of bars" to 9999999999999, but it changed back automatically to 2147483647

I did tried that once before (max bar history & chart). You do really need patience in order for it to load whole requested bars and consumes RAM and CPU time the hard way. Then I change both back to standard 5000. Wow, much better.

I have the same problem.

Customers should have access, say at least, 2 years of complete historical data.

Regards to you all.

deysmacro:

I did tried that once before (max bar history & chart). You do really need patience in order for it to load whole requested bars and consumes RAM and CPU time the hard way. Then I change both back to standard 5000. Wow, much better.

Then all that history you tried to download is now gone, you now have a max of 5000 in history. Ram using is controlled by bars on chart.

WHRoeder:
Then all that history you tried to download is now gone, you now have a max of 5000 in history.

I don't need history other than the needed. So, all good.
Reason: