Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 142

Zolotai:

This is a bit complicated... It's even a bit long. Is there any way of doing this. For instance, can we write print(ExtMapBuffer[0]); in the code and look at the contents? Except if it's possible to do it that way, how can I see these values...? With what?

Well, you don't have to do it by hand on a piece of paper, or do you feel sorry for your processor?)). Write For(int i=0; i<ArraySize(ExtMapBuffer);i++) Print("ExtMapBuffer[",i,"]=",DoubleToStr(ExtMapBuffer[i],8)); One line only.

Although judging by the array's name, it is from some indicator. It can probably be seen on the screen anyway.

Sepulca:

Well, you don't have to do it by hand on a piece of paper, or do you feel sorry for your processor?)). Write For(int i=0; i<ArraySize(ExtMapBuffer);i++) Print("ExtMapBuffer[",i,"]=",DoubleToStr(ExtMapBuffer[i],8);

Although judging by the array's name, it is from some indicator. It's most likely can be seen on the screen anyway.

Yes, it's right, it's an indicator, that's how I do it. I use metaeditor and write " Print("I am working on real account");". The question is how to make the program output this message. In other words, how to make me see this message. I restart the terminal and add the indicator to the chart. But I have not seen this message, while the indicator is working. I.e. how to find the errors if they are in the year. I would not need to look through all the code in php. Gives out the error and the line on which it is present. But here I don't even know how to see error messages and so on.

artmedia70:
If you do not need to analyse the debug messages, delete them. Not all messages are displayed in the "log" tab of the tester. They are all in the logs. Someone needs them. So take care of cleaning up the space yourself. Or search the site for a walker to clear the log directory.

What I mean is that with every new test the old logs will be removed, and they will become ballast. That way the logs would always contain only the most up to date information of the last test. I haven't found an automatic log cleaner yet.

Zolotai:
Sepulca:

Well, you don't have to do it by hand on a piece of paper, or do you feel sorry for your processor?)). Write For(int i=0; i<ArraySize(ExtMapBuffer);i++) Print("ExtMapBuffer[",i,"]=",DoubleToStr(ExtMapBuffer[i],8);

Although judging by the array's name, it is from some indicator. It's most likely to be visible on the screen anyway.

Yes, it's right, it's an indicator, that's how I do it. I use metaeditor and write " Print("I am working on real account");". The question is how to make the program output this message. In other words, how to make me see this message. I restart the terminal and add the indicator to the chart. But I have not seen this message, while the indicator is working. I.e. how to find the errors if they are in the year. I would not need to look through all the code in php. Gives out the error and the line on which it is present. I don't even know how to see the error messages.
Well if you did not forget to compile the indicator after changes in the meta-editor, then your program just does not go to print because of its logic, or you do not look in the window TERMINAL tab JOURNAL,EXPERTS . For real/demo, replace Print with Alert, then it will definitely pop up on the screen.

In my program I prescribe order opening only with a zero variable, which I store as an open order number. Either I am missing something here, or the error lies in some other place ... Please advise:) Here is a part of the program where orders are opened

//---------------------открытие покупки-----------------------
   if (Ticket_Fibo==0)                                // Если ордер не открыт
      {
      if (SignF_up==true)                             // Если имеется сигнал на покупку
         {
         sl=Bid-0.002;                                // Выставляем значение уровня стопа на 20 пунктов ниже цены покупки
         Ticket_Fibo=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lot, Ask, 2, sl, tp1);         // Открытие ордера на покупку        
         }
//--------------------открытие продажи-----------------------------    
      if (SignF_dn==true)                             // Если имеется сигнал на продажу
         {
         sl=Ask+0.002;                                // Выставляем значение уровня стопа на 20 пунктов выше цены продажи
         Ticket_Fibo=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, Lot, Bid, 2, sl, tp1);        // Открытие ордера на продажу
         }
      }

Sepulca:
Well, if you remember to compile the indicator after changing the meta-editor, then your program just doesn't go to Print because of its logic, or you are not looking in the TERMINAL window of the JOURNAL tab, EXPERTS . For real/demo replace Print with Alert, then it will definitely pop up.

Thank you for Alert.

Ulia:
I have a Windows 7 maximum sp1, russian speaking
After the installation of MT4 terminal build 509 if I choose the item I see the languages-Russian, then after the restart all is written in incomprehensible symbols, if I put English language all is visible normally in English, only in the navigator the name is the same is displayed in incomprehensible symbols as the account was originally registered in Russian. I reached the terminal from Instaforex, but other brokerage companies have the same problem. Probably the problem is in fonts on my OS.

Can you please advise me what are the requirements for fonts, can I add /insert /replace them and how to do it as I don't want to move to another operating system.
I do not want to move other programs - avast antivirus, Opera and all Windows 7 programs (notepad, calculator, etc.) work fine in Russian.

Photos of the terminal in English and Russian are attached

Try to select any other language in the terminal, say Dutch, and see what happens.

waroder:

In my program I prescribe order opening only with a zero variable, which I store as an open order number. Either I am missing something here, or the error lies in some other place ... Please advise:) Here is a part of the program where orders are opened

Declare Ticket_fibo on global level, or make it static int. And better, if there is no open order Ticket_fibo=-1; respectively check if (Ticket_Fibo<0) . Remember to return Static_fibo to -1 when the order is closed.

hoz:

There is a function for determining the minimum lot size:

I'm wondering why there's a logarithm, and a natural one at that. Why does it divide one by the other? What did the author want to implement with this function?

It is the decimal logarithm of the lot change step.

Say you have an array. [2]=>3[3]=>4.

How to pull out the key of the last cell and as the value, also the last one?

Reason: