Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 598

artmedia70:
Why would I do that?

Well, how can I use the function to take values from different variables? .... only the inputs to the indicator are given as inputs, not the values of the variables that we want to get after the calculation

Zver4991:

Well, how can I use the function to get the values from different variables? .... it only contains the input data of the incoming data to the indicator, not the values of the variables that we want to get after the calculation

If the indicator uses buffers, you can get the value of each buffer on any bar.

I don't know which variables you want to read.

how to get the values of buffers?...any example can you? ..... and the downside is that the indicator does not use a buffer for these data..... i want to get data from the indicator SF_6_AM to test it on the history.... i can't find any profitable Expert Advisor or indicator ((

although it's no problem to put variables in the buffer to retrieve them later

Files:
sf_6_am_.mq4  3 kb

Hello, I may be repeating myself, but I'm having a problem with the input data...

I use:

input int sys=0;

When the user changes it to 1

the tester still uses 0

Please advise what may be the reason? Tried extern - same story.

If you need to change the input parameters, you must assign their values to another variable and work with it.

I need a link with a step-by-step explanation of how to use debugging and a description of common user errors. The thing is, after starting debugging, both Terminal and MetaEditor are standing. I am already asking myself this question. - Does debugging work in MT4 or not? Thank you!

There is a first date, for example February 7, 2014 and a second date, March 21, 2014.

How to calculate the swaps for this period in the most elegant and efficient way?

Zver4991:

how to get the values of buffers?...any example can you? ..... and the downside is that the indicator does not use a buffer for these data..... i want to get data from the indicator SF_6_AM to test it on the history.... i can't find any profitable Expert Advisor or indicator ((

although it's no problem to put variables in the buffer and retrieve them later

double RedBuffer_0=iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"SF_6_AM_",3.0,2.0,1.0,0,0);
double RedBuffer_1=iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"SF_6_AM_",3.0,2.0,1.0,0,1);
//---
double GreenBuffer_0=iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"SF_6_AM_",3.0,2.0,1.0,1,0);
double GreenBuffer_1=iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"SF_6_AM_",3.0,2.0,1.0,1,1);

AlexeyVik:
If you need to change the input parameters, you must assign their values to another variable and work with it.

I tried to change it in init - the result is the same

peace1984:

Hello, I may be repeating myself, but I'm having a problem with the input data...

I am using:

input int sys=0;

When the user changes it to 1

the tester still uses 0

Please advise what may be the reason? Tried extern - same story.

input int Sys=0;
int sys=(Sys<0)?0:Sys;
Use the sys variable. If you enter a value of sys less than zero in the settings, it will correct to zero
Reason: