Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1076

rabanik:   How to get the order date and compare it with the current date

Is that OK? if (OrderCloseTime() > iTime(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 0) ...

But before midnight, the orders of the day will be thick, and immediately after midnight, they will be empty

RequiredInterval=36000; // 10 hours

Is it better like this? if ((TimeCurrent()-OrderCloseTime()) < RequiredInterval) ...

LRA:

Will this do? if (OrderCloseTime() > iTime(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 0) ...

But before midnight, today's orders will be dense, and right after midnight, they will be empty.

RequiredInterval=36000; // 10 hours

Is it better like this? if ((TimeCurrent()-OrderCloseTime()) < RequiredInterval) ...

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try!

guys, I don't understand what's wrong... when crossing, touching the price line, Alert does not shut up and works for every tick, so how do I fix it? how do I make it beep for a set time, or the number of times?
Files:

Good afternoon! Please help me to solve this problem. I put a 5-minute timeframe on the MA to watch it on the 1-minute chart, it is drawn one-to-one without considering the scale. Thank you!

Help who can, there is an error in the line below. Code in mt5.

StringTrimLeft( StringSubstr(ResultSymbols,1,StringLen(StringSubstr(ResultSymbols,0,1))- 1));

ara66676: An error occurs in the line. Code in mt5. StringTrimLeft( StringSubstr(ResultSymbols,1,StringLen(StringSubstr(ResultSymbols,0,1))- 1));
Added string ResultSymbols="12345"; Compiled without error. Try splitting

LRA:
Added string ResultSymbols="12345"; Compiled without error. Try splitting into parts
thanks, found the reason, in the fifth MT you can't enter calculations into theStringTrimLeft() function, i.e. first you have to declare a string, then assign calculations to it and then pass this string to the StringTrimLeft() function

ObjectGetValueByShift is interpolation ?

mario_SC--:   ObjectGetValueByShift is interpolation, right?
Rather, it is a linear extrapolation. The help says: The price value is calculated using a linear equation

What is the correct way to deal with the error : array out of range in '... in this situation when switching to #property strict ?

int limit=rates_total-prev_calculated;

ArrayResize(?,?,?);

for(i=0; i<limit; i++)
 {
  if(Буфер[i]-Буфер[i+1] < 0.0)  Буф2[i]=Буфер[i];
 }
Reason: