Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1069

rapid_minus:
CloseAllBuy() is called in a single place: in the OnTick() function by the condition if(Bid>buycloseprice) CloseAllBuy(); this condition did not occur at the new enablement and also did not occur during the disablement period, but the CloseAllBuy() function was triggered anyway when the EA was enabled again.
Will there be a code? What is buycloseprice, where did it come from, what was it initialized with, where was it changed, you can't see it from here...

Here's a piece of code:

I can't see if the SRC is inserted for some reason. If not, let me know and I'll repeat it in text.

Question: please advise how to apply a global variable specifically in this case. I can't figure it out. Thank you.

rapid_minus:
Here's a piece of code:

is not visible.

rapid_minus:
Question:could you please advise how exactly in this case to apply a global variable. I cannot figure it out. Thank you.

Read documentationGlobal variables of the terminal, check help of the meta-editor, it is more quick to update there.

Alternatively, you can save settings and values of important variables to a file and read them from there when loading.

But most of the time you can do without all this, just use your head and make the right logic in the code.

Repeating with text:RefreshRates();
total=OrdersTotal();
if(total>0)
{
for(int i=0; i<=OrdersTotal(); i++)
if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)==true)
{
if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber()==magic)
{ RefreshRates();
if(Bid>buycloseprice) CloseAllBuy();
}

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL && OrderMagicNumber()==magic)
{ RefreshRates();
if(Ask<sellcloseprice) CloseAllSell();
}
}
}

if((total==0) || (total>0 && OrderSelect(1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true && OrderSymbol()!=Symbol())
{
Comment("No open positions");

if(condition && timeBar!=iTime(Symbol(),Period(),1))
{
Print("Criterion-1 for BAY has appeared");
int poz_1 = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,slip,0,0,NULL,magic,Blue);
Sleep(1000);
RefreshRates();
int poz_2 = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,slip,0,0,NULL,magic,Blue);
Sleep(1000);
RefreshRates();
int poz_3 = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,slip,0,0,NULL,magic,Blue);
Sleep(1000);
RefreshRates();
int poz_4 = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,slip,0,0,NULL,magic,Blue);
Sleep(1000);
RefreshRates();
int poz_5 = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,slip,0,0,NULL,magic,Blue);
timeBar=iTime(Symbol(),Period(),1);
double spread = (Ask-Bid);
buyopentime = iTime(Symbol(),Period(),0);
buycloseprice = NormalizeDouble((iOpen(Symbol(),Period(),0)+spread+75*Point),Digits);
Comment("Magic 510015 BAY");
Print("CLOSE PRICE = ",buycloseprice);
}
}

}

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+*/
void CloseAllBuy()
{
bool fc;
for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)
{
if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break;
if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)
{
fc=OrderClose (OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_BID),slip);
buycloseprice=0.0;
tc=OrderCloseTime();
}
}
}

Then where am I making a mistake in my code?

rapid_minus:
Repeating in text:

It is still not clear where buycloseprice comes from, what happens to it before conditionif(Bid>buycloseprice) CloseAllBuy();. Because I see only this, after - buycloseprice = NormalizeDouble((iOpen(Symbol(), Period(), 0)+spread+75*Point), Digits);, but where thisbuycloseprice is declared and how is it initialized?

If this is the supposed closing price of a buy order, the logic breaks down here because the value is passed to the variable after it has been triggered and you haven't shown us what was in it before.

Now a bit of arithmetic, there is such a loop in the code:

for(int i=0; i<=OrdersTotal(); i++)

Let's say, there are 5 orders ranging from 0 to 4. The loop counts from 0 to 5. Does this loop work correctly?

Also, in the if(condition && timeBar!=iTime(Symbol(),Period(),1)) line, where do the condition and timeBar come from?

I think I understood - the error is that I set global buycloseprice and immediately give it a value of 0.0. And although afterwards it takes a specific value when opening a position, this value is lost when the terminal is switched off and takes the original value when switching on, i.e. 0.0, and respectively the condition if(Bid>buycloseprice) is respected and the command to close. But how to transfer this variable to the global terminal, I do not understand.

For the loop: you have to set the first value of i to =1, right?
Reason: