Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1079

rapid_minus:
No, and the news hasn't turned off either. I unchecked all the boxes, but when I restart the platform, the news still keeps coming. And the news is of no use to me.
And just ignore unnecessary tabs is not an option?

And eating up traffic for nothing? I'm a soft-hearted man, but I'm stingy - I'm wasting roubles, and I'm sorry for a penny.

rapid_minus:
And eat the traffic for nothing?

About 100Mb a month? Is that critical? Are you serious? Sitting on paid traffic in forex and have no alternatives?

You have to update a few gigs and get rid of it )))))).

If only the alternatives could be more detailed....

rapid_minus:
If you could elaborate on the alternatives ....

I hope you are not saying that you live hundreds of kilometres from the nearest town and you have to climb the tallest pine tree with your mobile phone and laptop to communicate...

Or maybe you live on a desert island and work by satellite?

What do you mean: on the pine for an alternative? )) No, I don't know anything about modern technology, I'm just a dumb user.

So what about the alternatives - can you tell me? Or is there a great mystery?

rapid_minus:
What do you mean: to the pine for an alternative? ))) no, i'm not know anything about modern technology, i'm just a dull user.

Nah, it's the pine that gets climbed when there are no other alternatives ;)

So what's the Internet like? Is it a mobile one with limited traffic? And there is no other choice at all?

You don't have to know much about it, you just have to visit local providers' websites and see what they are offering. And then choose a connection package with unlimited traffic, if available.

Rapid_minus:
So what about alternatives - can you tell me? Or is there a big secret?

The alternatives - DialUP, ADSL, copper cable, fiber optic, satellite, Wi-Fi, GPRS, 3G, the choice is very rich ))))

I see. But unlimited traffic is expensive, and my robots are not real yet and there's no profit... I have enough pre-paid 8 gigs per month. I wouldn't call the above "alternatives" that, as it's all money, money, money.

rapid_minus:
I see. But unlimited traffic is expensive, and my robots aren't real yet and there's no profit... I get enough pre-paid 8 gigs a month.
Well, then a hundred or two Mb of terminal's traffic isn't too much of a problem since I'm using 8Gb, so no need to worry about it )
Reason: