Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1042

it must be a glitch in the tester, or not a glitch, but a feature)
the coding is loaded once at startup

Tecuciztecatl:
it must be a glitch in the tester, or not a glitch, but a feature)
The cotrips are loaded once at startup.
It is. the tester, glucosil with vitamin c... topic closed......

Good afternoon! Can you tell me how I can synchronise data from different tools??? Are there any standard solutions??? Thank you!!!!!

Hello Dear forum users!

Looking for help among you! Who is there in the nature of the indicator ATR for each bar?

That is, what would reflect the value of the ATR for the N period, above the bar ...

Maybe someone has it, or will write it down if it's not too much trouble?

kocunyc89:    ATR indicator for each bar?
That is, what would reflect the value of ATR for N period, above the bar...
Maybe someone has it or will write it if it's not too much trouble?
Maybe you have a drawing of what it should look like. I'm also wondering where the profit would be here. Or is it just for fun? I've been away for three years. Can you help me dig up three hundred acres, and I'll make an indicator in the meantime?

LRA:
Maybe you have a drawing of what it should look like. I also wonder where the profit would be here. Or is it just for fun? I've been away for three years. Can you help me dig up three hundred acres, and I'll make an indicator for it - no problem?

no problem, if your bed is in vorkuta)))

Nate
Files:

And with my question there is no answer???

nikelodeon:
And with my question there is no answer???
And your question is eerily blurred and only you understand it.

I will describe it well in more detail.

The main indicator is located on the euro-dollar pair. This indicator calls indicators from other pairs of gold, dollar index, and euro currency. This indicator works on 1-minute pairs and sometimes there is no quotes on the dollar index, for example, the euro has a 15-minute candlestick, but the dollar index does not have such a candlestick, the index is frozen and does not tick. Then, after some time, the 16-minute candlestick appears on the EUR and the 16-minute candlestick appears on the USD index. What is the question? How to synchronise the calculation of the indicator, so it is only counted when the bars on all called symbols coincide in time????

I tried this construction

if((iTime(NULL,0,i)==iTime("XAUUSD",0,i))&&(iTime(NULL,0,i)==iTime("EURJPY",0,i))){

It seems to be cool, but the calculation is performed only for the current day, there are no signals for the previous days. Maybe there are standard solutions for synchronization of symbols????

Reason: