Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1048

abeiks:
How can I make an indicator open with a specific template? ChartApplyTemplate is not suitable, because the indicator should be in one file.
Create the appearance of the chart by the indicator itself.

artmedia70:
Create the appearance of the chart by the indicator itself.
For example, after adding an indicator, the chart should be converted to "Line Charts" mode. Which function can I use to do this?

abeiks:
For example, after adding an indicator, the graph should be converted to "Line Charts" mode. Which function can I use to set it?
ChartSetDouble()
ChartSetInteger()
Although you didn't explain what Line Charts is, and I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

artmedia70:
ChartSetDouble()
ChartSetInteger()
Although what Line Charts you didn't explain, and I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
Bar Charts (Alt+1); Candlesticks (Alt+2); Line Charts (Alt+3);

abeiks:
Bar Charts (Alt+1); Candlesticks (Alt+2); Line Charts (Alt+3);

From the documentation

ChartSetInteger(handle, CHART_MODE, CHART_LINE);

Thank you!

Good afternoon, dear ones. I can't understand and can't find on the forum what's the reason why in the tester five positions open using the attached code (naturally ignoring the slip), but in the demo only one. Can anyone tell me what the reason is, or what is missing in the code? Thanks.

Damn, for some reason I can't see the pasted piece of code. it's not clear whether it's there or not. just in case, I'm pasting in text: if(total==0 && conditions && timeBar!=iTime(Symbol(),Period(),1))
{
int poz = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,slip,0,0,NULL,magic,Red);
Sleep(10000);
poz = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,slip,0,0,NULL,magic,Red);
Sleep(10000);
Sleep(10000);
Sleep(10000);
timeBar=iTime(Symbol(),Period(),1);
}

if the indicator takes a long time to execute the code, are the ticks skipped during this time or queued for processing ?

mario_SC--:
If the indicator runs the code for a long time, are the ticks skipped during this time or queued for processing?
They are skipped.
Reason: