Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1047

Maybe someone will have an answer to my question or tell me where to go. Thanks in advance.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/145455/page1045#1035654

tara:

You just need to get used to it.

In general, the code is better reposted here: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/42301/page15

In general, the code has been simplified for the example.

abeiks:
Actually, the code was simplified for example.

Well, use this example instead of the full indicator, it seems to work fine.:))))))))

And the easiest way to flip the histogram is to multiply the value prepared for the buffer by -1.

AlexeyVik:

Well, use this example instead of the full indicator and it should work fine. ))))))))

And the easiest way to flip the histogram is to multiply the value prepared for the buffer by -1.

I guess no one understood the problem. But thanks for that too. I figured it out myself.

Draw_Bars=Bars-2;
for(int i=Draw_Bars; i>=0; i --)
{ExtBullsBuffer[i+1]=ExtBullsBuffer[i];}
ExtBullsBuffer[0]=Spread;

Today I run the terminal and some parts of my programs just do not work. i look at the log - and there is a data folder indicated asshole world on drive C, a temporary folder named like A50AAF026459459C8B04D43607FB091F
. and that i remember exactly what always date folder folder was where the terminal, generally on a different drive. What is it, tell me ?

I don't know if it's relevant, yesterday it just said it was buggy and suggested to upgrade over the net but didn't say it was pirated but i chose to cancel it. trustedInstaller was running in the process, downloading and installing what i guess was in the logs

mario_SC--:

Today I run the terminal and some parts of my programs just do not work. i look at the log - and there is a data folder indicated asshole world on drive C, a temporary folder named like A50AAF026459459C8B04D43607FB091F
. and that i remember exactly what always date folder folder was where the terminal, generally on a different drive. What is it, tell me ?

I don't know if it's important, yesterday just said Windows said it was buggy and offered to upgrade but didn't say it was pirated. I got trustedInstaller working in the system, downloaded and installed the software as i understand from the logs.

In the terminal's startup shortcut, type /portable.

For example, my terminal shortcut from MQ in the "Object" field in its properties reads: "D:\New MT4\terminal.exe" /portable

In general, I use /portable key for all my terminals. It is always more convenient for me - I always know exactly where these or those files are located to this or that terminal.

SZZ. This is not a temporary folder, but a standard folder in terminal sandbox, where by default the terminal is installed. Every terminal has its own folder. You can't read the names of the terminals, though. Well...

artmedia70:

In the terminal shortcut write /portable

For example, in my "Object" field in shortcut properties of the terminal from MQ I write: "D:\New MT4\terminal.exe" /portable

In general, I use /portable key for all my terminals. It is convenient for me - I always know exactly where these or those files are located to this or that terminal.

SZZ. It's not a temporary folder, it's the default folder in the terminal sandbox where the terminal is installed by default. Every terminal has its own folder. You can't read the names of the terminals, though. Well...

Thanks. ok.

"SZS. This is not a temporary folder, but the default folder in the terminal sandbox, where the terminal is installed by default. Each terminal has its own folder. You'll never know with these names, though. "Well..."

Why is it like this? It doesn't start from where it is anymore like yesterday and 3 years before that? and i'm sure this folder has never been created in all this time

mario_SC--:

Thanks. ok.

"ZS. This is not a temporary folder, but the default folder in the terminal sandbox where the terminal is installed by default. Each terminal has its own folder. You'll never know with these names, though. "Well..."

Why is it like this? It doesn't start from where it is anymore like yesterday and 3 years before that? and i'm sure this folder has never been created in all this time

As soon as they started bringing mql4 up to mql5, they started migrating to new locations. If memory serves me correctly, it was when they started migrating to builds above 509. I could be wrong - it was a long time ago.

Hello!

Which function can be recognised by an offline graph?

How can I make an indicator open with a specific template? ChartApplyTemplate will not work, because the indicator must be in one file.
Reason: