Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 518

It must be very sad in my opinion!

borilunad:
It must be very sad in my opinion!

Who owes who?

tara:

Who owes who?

Not who owes who to whom, but must be sad about the hopelessness of the 21st century! It's like being in a light bulb two centuries ago!

borilunad:

Not who, but it must be sad about the hopelessness of the 21st century! It's like being by the light bulb two centuries ago!

Can you imagine how romantic that is? Two centuries ago, with a light bulb... All you have to do is have babies.

tara:

Can you imagine how romantic that is? Two centuries ago, by the light bulb... All you have to do is have babies.

Are we having babies?! Romantic before, and then, depending on who with, you don't have to imagine! Oh yes, you're in love! Then I wish you to avoid the routine!

borilunad:

Are we having a baby?! Romance before, and then, depending on who you're with, you can't imagine! Oh yes, you're in love! Then I wish you'd avoid the routine!

Boris, you're wrong. I'm always in love, or dead.

tara:

Let me ask you an immodest question, how did you solve the problem of going from one state to another? Especially interesting is the transition back, because everyone can go there, but how do you go from there?

No, but I will answer the question.

tara:

I haven't heard of the right Alexei! It's understandable, you go straight to bed and fall into a dead sleep!

borilunad:

I haven't heard of the right Alexei! It's understandable, you go straight to bed and fall asleep!

I haven't heard of the right, or the left.
Reason: