Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1049

AlexeyVik:
They are skipped.
And if OnTick?

tara:
What about OnTick?
In an indicator?

The ticks are ticking and it's the indicator's (or EA's) problem to catch them, isn't it?

Dear old timers and newbies! Could you please add some code to the indicator, that would show a counter in the corner of the screen, how many bars were found (according to the parameters prescribed in the indicator)? Thanks for the help, and for the feedback!
Files:
j.mq4  5 kb

Hello!

The offline folder shows a bunch of old unwanted charts. How do I delete them?

Good afternoon.

I'm working through the code of an expert and can't understand one line:

DigitsMinLot=(int)MathRound(MathAbs(MathLog(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT))/MathLog(10)));

From the name of the variable I understand what the programmer wanted to achieve.

But at my amateur programming level I don't understand anything exceptMarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT).

Explain what for, where and with what sauce)

Which function can count the number of letters? For example "tickEURUSD" there are 10 of them.

Good day! Is the question I asked on p.1048 so complicated that pros do not know the answer? Or is it just ignoring (some people don't like me!)? Or one more question, may be it is more simple - why code of position closing criterion in the tester shows unstable results? There is a 7-8x difference (in currency terms).

abeiks:
Which function can count the number of letters? For example "tickEURUSD" has 10 of them.
StringLen("tickEURUSD")

rapid_minus:
Good afternoon! Is the question I asked on page 1048 so complicated that the pros don't know the answer? Or is it just ignoring (well, some people do not like me!)?
What is the question, is the answer. Read the note to the Sleep() function This is an answer to your first question.