Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1041

Yeah, I see the professionals are all scattered. I know, so I saw this bug in MKUL. There is a line

double Zscore=iMomentum("EURJPY",0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

As you have noticed the indicator is applied to the eurora but it should be calculated on the basis of the eurora, but during testing the indicator draws a straight line.

I'll explain in pictures:

I compiled a file in atache.

Pressed F12 many times and added a quote.

Compiled the file again

Question what is wrong and how to do????

Files:

Ekburg: Could this be the case?
Try to comment out the whole output loop. If that doesn't work, also a few lines above. Then, gradually removing the comment, find the line with the error.

I understand that my problem cannot be solved even by professionals..... :-(

nikelodeon Not even a professional can deal with the problem.
I don't have this effect. However, 1) try removing if (b!=Bars) 2) And now use rates_total instead of Bars instead of IndicatorCounted(); take prev_calculated - this is faster.

LRA:
I don't have this effect. However, 1) try removing if (b!=Bars) 2) And now use rates_total instead of Bars instead of IndicatorCounted(); take prev_calculated - this is faster.
1) already tried it. the second one will try it now...

Honestly, I'm sick of it, I've done everything I can, even rebooted the terminal, etc. It's fucking annoying.....!!!!

LRA:
What build do you have?

nikelodeon:
Honestly, I'm sick of it, I've done everything I can, even rebooted the terminal, etc. It's fucking annoying.....!!!!
Is the chart window open with a tester? I've noticed all sorts of glitches popping up if you do anything in it...

Tecuciztecatl:
is the graph window open with a tester? I've noticed all sorts of glitches if you do something with it...
The window opens, the only glitch is the straight line. I recompile and the data is displayed correctly. press f12 and it's straight again. what do you make of this, developers?
Reason: