Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1156

buyanov:

I don't think it was after Alert... And now it's appeared, or I put it in somewhere in the process and didn't notice it myself.

Thanks anyway.

You didn't have a semicolon after Alert. It should be.

Greetings.

The mt4 terminal has some EAs from the marketplace that were loaded into it a few months ago. I can't attach them to the chart or test them. I have to reinstall them. Why is it so? If so, after what period of time should they be reinstalled?

Andrey Sokolov: The mt4 terminal has several EAs from the market that were loaded into it a few months ago. They cannot be attached to the chart or tested. I have to reinstall them. Why is it so? And if so, after how long do they have to be reinstalled?

These are questions for the vendor. Perhaps the description says something

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

The mt4 terminal has some EAs from the marketplace that were loaded into it a few months ago. I can't attach them to the chart or test them. I have to reinstall them. Why is it so? If so, after how long do I need to reinstall them?

Address the question to ServiceDesk - this should not be the case. If products with an in-built limited lifetime or other rake for the user have slipped into the marketplace, it's a steep aye-aye for the vendor and the CDs should enforce it

Attention, correct answer:

Support Team2017.07.20 13:37
Products not compiled in the latest build of the meta-editor may not attach to the chart.

Hello. I need some help. Can I get some help, please?

Here's the gist. I have had charts with many indicators configured in Metatrader 4. I've noticed for a long time that the indicators are a bit cumbersome for the processor (computer), but in principle I was happy with the way they work.

One day I decided to switch to a 5-digit account and then my terminal froze completely. But even after erasing the terminal from the memory I still can't log into MT4, because the default login remained in the 5-digit account and I don't know how to get out of this situation.

Is there any way in the folder where mt4 is installed to reset the default login to that 5-digit account? Or is there some other solution?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings.

Is it possible to test on history with a spread ?

mprofit:

Hello. I need some help. Can I get some help, please?

Here's the gist. I have had charts with many indicators configured in Metatrader 4. I've noticed for a long time that the indicators are a bit cumbersome for the processor (computer), but in principle I was happy with the way they work.

One day I decided to switch to a 5-digit account and then my terminal froze completely. But even after erasing the terminal from the memory I still can't log in to MT4, because the default login has remained in the 5-digit account and I don't know how to get out of this situation.

Is there any way in the folder where mt4 is installed to reset the default login to that 5-digit account? Or is there some other solution?

Thanks in advance.

The solution is simple: run the terminal, specifying the missing account e.g. 111 with the script-2.bat file as follows

@rem All logs deleting
@del /s *.log >Nul
@
@start "" terminal /portable config-2.ini
@exit

Need also file config-2.ini (both files in terminal folder) with following content

Login=111
Password=111
ExpertsEnable=true
ExpertsTrades=true
; Period=M1
; Server=FXDDMalta-MT4 Demo Server
; Symbol=EURUSD
; AutoConfiguration=false
; EnableDDE=false
; EnableNews=false

After terminal start it is possible to open required account

Запуск платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - Начало работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Запуск платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - Начало работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
По завершении установки в меню "Пуск" создается группа программ торговой платформы, а на рабочем столе дополнительно помещается ярлык...

Good afternoon, could you please tell me how to write a condition? There are two arrow indicators. So, when one gives a signal, the second can only be entered within 10 bars. When arrows coincide or differ in 1-2 bars, with this I understand, through iCastom? But what about when one is 5-6-7-8-9 and 10 bars apart from the other?

Please help - there is a piece of code like this

if(Bars<=RSIPeriod) return(0);
   if(TF!=0)
   {
      string name = WindowExpertName();
      for(i=0; i<Bars-counted_bars+1; i++)
      {
         int barIndex = iBarShift(NULL,TF,Time[i],false);
         RSIBuffer[i]=       iCustom(Symbol(),TF,name,Variant,RSIPeriod,Levl_Up,Levl_Down,0,0,barIndex);        
         PosBuffer[i]=       iCustom(Symbol(),TF,name,Variant,RSIPeriod,Levl_Up,Levl_Down,0,1,barIndex);
         NegBuffer[i]=       iCustom(Symbol(),TF,name,Variant,RSIPeriod,Levl_Up,Levl_Down,0,2,barIndex);
         RSI_Up_Buffer[i]=   iCustom(Symbol(),TF,name,Variant,RSIPeriod,Levl_Up,Levl_Down,0,3,barIndex);
         RSI_Down_Buffer[i]= iCustom(Symbol(),TF,name,Variant,RSIPeriod,Levl_Up,Levl_Down,0,4,barIndex);

Worms_Up[i]=        iCustom(Symbol(),TF,name,Variant,RSIPeriod,Levl_Up,Levl_Down,0,5,barIndex);        
         Worms_Down[i]=      iCustom(Symbol(),TF,name,Variant,RSIPeriod,Levl_Up,Levl_Down,0,6,barIndex);
         Delta[i]=           iCustom(Symbol(),TF,name,Variant,RSIPeriod,Levl_Up,Levl_Down,0,7,barIndex);
         Calc[i]=            iCustom(Symbol(),TF,name,Variant,RSIPeriod,Levl_Up,Levl_Down,0,8,barIndex);         
      }
      return(0);
   }

everything works fine normally, but got an error here - can't reproduce - the error in the code starts with Time[I] brackets

2017.07.25 21:09:57.266 Worms_UpDn_RSI_OSC_Calc AUDCAD,M15: array out of range in 'Worms_UpDn_RSI_OSC_Calc.mq4' (104,47)

What is the reason for the error and how to fix it?
Reason: