Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1160

Сергей:

Guys, could you please tell me why the multi-currency indicator based on MA shows wrong results when I attach it to all JPY pairs? On other pairs it works fine.

Where is the indicator? Maybe there is something in the parameters

STARIJ:

Where is the indicator? Maybe there's something in the parameters

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CAXu/p3uD3UzBJ

Сергей:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CAXu/p3uD3UzBJ
Well, it lists the names of the instruments - that's probably where it should be used

STARIJ:
i can't understand why it does not show up correctly... try to attach it to any pair without jpy... after that the results will be different...

that's how I wrote it... I don't understand why jpy pairs are showing incorrectly... try to attach it to any pair without jpy and then to a pair with jpy, the results are different...

Сергей:

that's how I wrote it... I don't understand why jpy pairs are showing incorrectly... try to attach to any pair without jpy in the terminal and then to a pair with jpy, the results are different...

Tried it - different. Need to see ...

Can I change EA settings if my account is already connected to a VPS?

Hi!

I have inserted a function to draw buy and sell arrows in the EA:

int DrawArrow (int CodeArrow, color ColorArrow, int i, int TypeArrow) 
 {     string nm = DoubleToStr(Time[i], 0); // название объекта

if (i<=0) return (-1);// рисуем на закрытых барах
   if (ObjectFind(nm)<=0)
      {
         if (TypeArrow == 0) ObjectCreate(0,nm, OBJ_ARROW_BUY, 0, iTime(NULL,0,i),iHigh(NULL,0,i)+0.00004); // стрелка вверх над баром
         else ObjectCreate(0,nm, OBJ_ARROW_SELL, 0, iTime(NULL,0,i),iLow(NULL,0,i)-0.00001); // стрелка вниз под баром
      }
 //     ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, CodeArrow);
      ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_COLOR , ColorArrow);
   return (0);
   }

But the arrows are not drawing, what is the problem?

ArturR:

Hi!

I have inserted a function to draw buy and sell arrows in the EA:

But the arrows are not drawing, what is the problem?

Read what ObjectFind() returns

Where can I get a ready-made library to make MT4 EAs work in MT5? I've downloaded a couple of them, but all the time I have to rework and supplement something. I have downloaded a couple of them, but all the time I have to re-do and add some more.

Александр:
Where can I get a ready-made library to make MT4 EAs work in MT5? I've downloaded a couple of them, but all the time I have to rework and supplement something. I have downloaded a couple of them, but all the time I have to re-do and add some more.
Reason: