Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1148

Hello, could you tell me why the increment (numbers) are in black and not blue??????????

11480901:
Hi. Can you tell me why the increase (numbers) are marked in black and not blue??????????

This is how they mark abnormal growth, as I was told by support

Hi all, problem with division. I need the indicator to compare the ratio of the body and tail of one candle to the body and tail of another candle. But when compiling, the indicator runs and crashes. If you remove the division operation, the tails individually and the bodies are compared, so the problem is not in the variables.

double fPrevCandleBody = MathAbs(starrCandles[0].open - starrCandles[0].close);
   double fPrevShadow = (ePrevCandleType == CANDLE_TYPE_BULLISH)? starrCandles[0].open - starrCandles[0].low : starrCandles[0].high - starrCandles[0].open;

double fCurCandleBody = MathAbs(starrCandles[1].open - starrCandles[1].close);
   double fCurShadow = (eCurCandleType == CANDLE_TYPE_BULLISH)? starrCandles[1].open - starrCandles[1].low : starrCandles[1].high - starrCandles[1].open;

double sor1 = (fCurCandleBody/fCurShadow);
   double sor2 = (fPrevCandleBody/fPrevShadow);
   if (sor2 <sor1)
      return false;

Scarick:

Hi all, problem with division. I need the indicator to compare the ratio of the body and tail of one candle to the body and tail of another candle. But when compiling, the indicator runs and crashes. If you remove the division operation, the tails individually and the bodies are compared, so the problem is not in the variables.

Dividing by 0 is most often the cause, so it's the variables that are the problem. Read the logs. Check the value of the divisor before dividing.

http://joxi.ru/BA0XxnsJZzQeAy
1.exit 2 arrows up (one indicator with different settings, the settings are displayed in the EA)
2.price approaches the Ma (distance of price from the Ma should be entered in the EA, for example 10 pips from the Ma, the price can be set)
3. before the price approaches the Ma, the previous bar was closed above the Ma
4.at the moment of price approach to Ma, csi indicator was higher than the value set in the Expert Advisor, csi was green (standard colour settings)
5.at the moment of price approach to Ma the cxi indicator crossed above 0 value a certain number of bars ago and was in the plus value, the number of bars is set in the advisor
6. at the moment of approaching to Ma fischer was higher than the value set in the Expert Advisor
buy entry is made when approaching to Ma in point 2 and all rules are fulfilled

I tried it myself, added 3 indicators and nothing works, if someone is ready to help write such an EA

evgen_gal:
http://joxi.ru/BA0XxnsJZzQeAy
1.exit 2 arrows up (one indicator with different settings, the settings are displayed in the EA)
2.price approaches the Ma (distance of price from the Ma should be entered in the EA, for example 10 pips from the Ma, the price can be set)
3. before the price approaches the Ma, the previous bar was closed above the Ma
4.at the moment of price approach to Ma, csi indicator was higher than the value set in the Expert Advisor, csi was green (standard colour settings)
5.at the moment of price approach to Ma the cxi indicator crossed above 0 value a certain number of bars ago and was in the plus value, the number of bars is set in the advisor
6. at the moment of approaching to Ma fischer was higher than the value set in the Expert Advisor
buy entry is made when approaching to Ma in point 2 and all rules are fulfilled

I tried it myself, added 3 indicators and nothing works
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Заказы на разработку программ для трейдинга

Explain to a dummy. (Please note that in order to copy signals, the subscriber's trading platform must be permanently connected to the server by the account subscribed to the signals) what does this mean?

Dmitriy Markov:
Explain to a dummy. (Please note that in order to copy signals, the subscriber's trading platform must be permanently connected to the server by the account subscribed to the signals) what does this mean?

It means that if you connect to another account, there will be no copying.

Do I have to be online all the time? If I turn off the gadget all copying will stop (except for open trades) ?

Vitalie Postolache:

The most common cause is division by 0, so it's the variables that are the cause. Read the logs. Check the value of the divisor before dividing.

Thank you very much, it helped.
Reason: