Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 958

nikelodeon:
Thanks all copacetic.....
Happy to help.

nikelodeon:
Thanks everybody, I've got it.....
Contact me if you need anything....

nikelodeon:
Contact me if you need anything....
Is it ticking? Does it even show accurate time twice a day? (chuckles): Thank you.

Hello, Could you please tell me how to write the code to make the EA open an order on each new bar or any other action, I can't figure out this algorithm.

mHow do I do it programmatically in the indicator ?

I don't know how to ask in the helper.

Maybe someone can give me a specific link or keywords.

Greetings all!

i searched for it and couldn't find it...but i'm sure it's not an original question and it's not the first time it's been asked...

i can add indicator in mt4 to my phone (android). on my computer i added it (i.e. it exists and i don't need to make up an indicator))

thanks a lot!

gince:

mHow do I do it programmatically in the indicator ?

I don't know how to ask in the helper.

Maybe someone can give me a specific link or keywords.

I looked at mine, I have the same! What are you missing?

Now I understand! You want to programmatically indicate on which TF the indicator should be installed! In my opinion, it is possible only in objects! For example:

//   DrawRectangle("Limephore",     1,         3,   49,   64,       48,        48,       0,  C'34,255,34');
void DrawRectangle(string name,int TF,int CORNER,int X,int Y,int width,int height,int back,color back_clr) 

Search around, maybe my tip will be useful for you! Above marked my parameters from this function call.

I also found this when I needed it. But here I'm using it on one chart, maybe you can find how to specify on multiple charts.

I find everything in the help and doc. Good luck!

high[]

in the ZigZag indicator code, all these open[], high[], are they just regular custom arrays? It goes like this:

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
                const int prev_calculated,
                const datetime &time[],
                const double &open[],
                const double &high[],
                const double &low[],
                const double &close[],
                const long& tick_volume[],
                const long& volume[],
                const int& spread[])

Hello!

I was looking for an error in the code of my Expert Advisor and encountered a confusion - when testing the if() operator in the OnTick() function works only once, it does not work on subsequent ticks and bars.

Why? What is wrong in the attached code fragment?

if(!ClsS && Sg_Stoc_CloseSell && LowFractureMA) 
         {
            ClsS = true;                                          // КРИТЕРИЙ ЗАКРЫТИЯ СЕЛЛ
            Alert ("Появился критерий закрытия СЕЛЛ");
            return;
         }

rapid_minus:

Hello!

I was looking for an error in the code of my Expert Advisor and encountered a confusion - when testing the if() operator in the OnTick() function works only once, it does not work on subsequent ticks and bars.

Why? What is wrong in the attached code fragment?

Well, look where the variables are reassigned. First, find where ClsS = false; and if it is executed.
Reason: