Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 965

nikelodeon:

Hi all....

Can you give me a hint here's the thing.... why the formula only works up to a certain limit.

It works like this, but as soon as you add an accumulation, it stops working.... And the main thing is that it does not give out any errors.....

But it stops working like this...

if (N!=0)  Sortino += (pow ((ProfitFactor-LastPF)-((Sortino+(ProfitFactor-LastPF))/N),2));
How about this?

Same thing, the thing is, whatever I do, whatever mathematical operation I do with the square of the expression, it doesn't count... Multiplication or division or subtraction.... It doesn't work... Well it's stuck, right at the most interesting place and it seems like..... everything is correct...

Man, it was all so smooth and now it's all over the place.... Professionals, that is????? Anybody got any tips....

Try reading the base separately and then passing it into a function with a 0 check, maybe there's something wrong with that.

Or maybe the number ends up being too big? Insert a debugging code with a print in the if, let it output what is passed to what is returned, it will immediately show where the problem is.

I don't know about anyone, but I'd count the brackets...

AlexeyVik:

It's more or less like this

Thank you, that helped!

Hello! After writing an EA and compiling it does not appear in the navigator window, can you please tell me what the problem is?

antonovff:
Hello! After writing the EA and compiling it does not appear in the navigator window, please advise what the problem is?
If there are errors during compilation, it won't appear.

evillive:
if there are errors during compilation, there won't appear.
No, there are no errors!!!
Reason: