Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 476

niktron:

I'd like to boast about my Expert Advisor and hear the opinions of the experienced ... Is it worth it to bet on the real account with such figures for a month?

It's worth it, what have you got to lose with such a valuable product ))))
I`m sure you`ll show your results in this thread.

evillive:
Worth it, what's there to lose with such a valuable product )))

Spc...Can the video be posted here for testing?

niktron:

Spc...Can you put a video here for testing?

This branch is actually for those who are new to programming, if something fails, and for those who are good at it - above.

Or here's another one - also for those who are good at it, brag about it there )

I prefer a video link from the tube, so it does not look like an advertisement, because it is strictly prohibited. Advertising only in Market or in the profile.

evillive:

This branch is actually for those who are new to programming, if something fails, and for those who are good at it - above.

Or here is a branch for those, who are good at it, and brag about it there.)

Video is better in the form of links from the tube, so it does not look like an advertisement, and then with this is strict. Advertising only in Market or in the profile.

Thank you so much!

Can you tell me how to increase the font in comments?
  Comment("Баланс ", AccountBalance(),"\n","Средства ", AccountEquity());

niktron:
Please tell me how to increase font in comments.

You can't. Use the label, you can change the coordinates and font there.

evillive:

You can't. Use the label, you can change the coordinates and the font.

I wish I knew what it is)))

niktron:

I wish I knew what it is)))
MQL4 Reference Guide / Standard constants, enumerations and structures / Object constants / Object types / OBJ_LABEL

evillive:
MQL4 Handbook / Standard constants, enumerations and structures / Object constants / Object types / OBJ_LABEL

thank you!

What code should be written in the Expert Advisor, so that when it is installed on a chart, the indicator attached to the Expert Advisor will be automatically installed in the sub-window?
Reason: