MACHINE period with minus value - page 22

MikeM:

Did I miss something or does the TC not know what to answer this question?

Zy... I suggest you start by writing code so you can set a minus period

P/S I'm sorry, I must have missed this question........

So, while the programming geniuses are thinking about code #1, I suggest tweaking the code from Avals... By the way, I've been thinking, we need to make this end, damn it =) I was thinking that the end would react to price increases or decreases by a factor of two... compared to the one without the tip and with no re-drawing!

Caesar34:
And so, while the programming geniuses think ....

And so,

the topic starter - you have 24 hours to think about the terms of reference.

then you go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

and you're communicating on the theme "whoever writes what I ask initially is the first and the last to know what it's for... =)"

Caesar34: Зы... советую для начала написать код, чтобы можно было выставлять минусовой период

Caesar34: And so, while the programming geniuses are thinking about code #1, I suggest tweaking

Caesar34, stop trolling, will you?

Sit tight and hope one of the coder masters bothers to throw you a free bone. Got it?

Caesar34:
So, while the programming geniuses are thinking about code #1, I suggest we tweak the code from Avals... By the way, I've been thinking, we need this end, damn it =) I was thinking, it would react to price increases or decreases by a factor of two..., compared to the one without the tip and with no re-drawing!

In the meantime, the trolling genius will take a break from this forum in the bathhouse

ZS. Guys, you can't do that... Why are you taking all my work away from me? This is dumping...

SZZY. In a big family... :)

gpwr:

There is a simple solution to this problem: enter a new period within the code to take MathAbs from the input period. I'll take 20 credits for this.

put MACDI on price +- period1 relative to period 2.

Caesar34:
And so, while the programming geniuses are thinking about code #1, I suggest tweaking the code from Avals... By the way, I've been thinking, we need to make this end, damn it =) I was thinking that this end would react to price increases or decreases by half... Compared to the end without the tip and without re-drawing!

The main thing is to decide what you want to mirror. Prices, time, their combination.

And for what.

sultonov:
As a way out, I suggest trying to find and take future price values using my indicator or another predictive indicator.

In other words, we take price values from the predictive indicator, and instead of looking for the future price, we start wondering what the price was 10 bars ago? To me, it's a show of madness, a theatre of the absurd.

AM[P] = A_1*Price[P+1] + A_2*Price[P+2] + ... + A_P*Price[2*P];
AM[P+1] = A_1*Price[P+2] + A_2*Price[P+3] + ... + A_P*Price[2*P+1];
AM[2*P-1] = A_1*Price[2*P] + A_2*Price[2*P+1] + ... + A_P*Price[3*P-1];

And we select A_1...A_P through the solution of the matrix equation such that the curve is shifted by P period on the last P bars where the waveform is drawn

Using the found A_1...A_P, finish drawing the shifted waveform to the zero bar.

I'm assuming that the top starter knows what he's talking about because he's seen it but hasn't gotten his hands on it ... and neither did I. That is, he has seen it, not invented it himself. It looks like a mouving, but it is not one in the classical sense. It has a smoother look, it seems to be drawn by mould, and not by simple averaging, because there are no sharp breaks as in muwings. Even the SMA 100 is a curve compared to it. When the trend changes, it rather sharply crosses the chart and there is no such a thing as a moving average, i.e. the price does not cross it constantly during the flat - it is clearly either above or below the price. When asked "What is it?" the owner of this miracle referred to radioelectronics, but I do not remember what exactly it was. It was a long time ago on Onyx forum. The topicstarter is not a flooder, it exists, but what is it - I can not say. So still looking for myself by the look of it.

Z.I. This curve does not use shift. It's a calculation method.

Reason: