MACHINE period with minus value - page 23

Can you draw this miracle?

could have drawn it, would have shared it by now. )))

But I've seen it - I swear on my mother.

kermit:

The price does not cross it all the time during a flat - it is clearly either above or below the price. When asked "what is it?" the owner of this wonder referred to radio electronics

There is a scheme in electronics - it is called Schmidt trigger. Quite a simple device (comparator with hysteresis). It behaves in a similar way.

Juric?

Kalman, maybe?

kalman yellow :

FAQ:

kalman yellow :

There's no such thing as a kalman. It all depends on the system matrix adopted.

Here is an adaptive mouving like this :

Yellow EMA of the same period == 9

FAQ:

This is the adaptive mouving :

Yellow EMA of the same period == 9

forget about muwings in principle. It (the indicator) is so called only because of the similarity of its drawing - a curved line along the chart, that is where the common features end.

FAQ:

kalman yellow :

There's something about it, but it's not it. In a clear trend it is far off the chart. The change in 'indication' is in a flat. And there were no such moments as around the beginning of Jan 4 in it.... At least in the parts of the chart that I have seen.

kermit:

I'm assuming that the top starter knows what he's talking about because he's seen it but hasn't gotten his hands on it ... and neither did I. That is, he has seen it, not invented it himself. It looks like a mouving, but it is not one in the classical sense. It has a smoother look, it seems to be drawn by mould, and not by simple averaging, because there are no sharp breaks as in muwings. Even the SMA 100 is a curve compared to it. When the trend changes, it rather sharply crosses the chart and there is no such a thing as a moving average, i.e. the price does not cross it constantly during the flat - it is clearly either above or below the price. When asked "What is it?" the owner of this miracle referred to radioelectronics, but I do not remember exactly what it is. It was a long time ago on Onyx forum. The topicstarter is not a flooder, it exists, but what is it - I can not say. So still looking for myself by the look of it.

Z.I. This curve does not use shift. It's a calculation method.

Suppose this supposed method of calculating another curve describing, albeit perfectly, the behaviour of price on historical data has been found. But it will be just another method of statistical data processing that has nothing to do with the future behaviour of the price. As long as there is no regularity in the method of calculation, even if it appears only in 30-50% of cases, all these attempts to apply statistical methods will simply mislead. We must look for a function that takes into account, to some extent, the nature of the price change process. Suppose that this function correctly indicates the price behavior only in 40% of cases. The rest we guess at 40/20 in favor of the market due to spread, swap, commissions, news, gaps, interventions, etc. expected and unexpected cases. The bottom line is 60/40 in our favour. Here is a simple explanation for the need to look for patterns.
Reason: