MACHINE period with minus value - page 19

Ha ha ha!!!
Imagine looking into a mirror made up of shards. How "smooth" would your reflection be?
The thing is, the mirror here is uneven - that's what you get. Fair enough.
Just off the top of my head, the uneven reflection is double the unevenness of the mirror. You want a smooth reflection, fix the mirror.

Caesar34:

you're saying that your red mashup is as smokey as the green one??????

What he's trying to say is that the red mash is what you need based on what you've explained.

MikeM:
Sergey, don't you believe that the two graphs are mirror images?
Or have you realised that's not what you want?
Or should they be mirrored relative to something else? Then make it clear.
I'll mirror them in relation to whatever you want. And I'll post the code. Free of charge! (I'm kind today)

If you can do it all, maybe there's a way to create a code, for a MA with a negative period?

ok. forget about the fact that the wave should go above the price in an up trend and below the price in a down trend... Try to make the red waveform mirror the green one and smoothed like it (green with positive period for example +10)

P / S the green waveform is offset by a period of +10 from the chart. The main thing is that both waveforms should be mirror to the horizon (preferably without shifting forward and backward)

Excerpt from the first post...

"Can you please tell me how to make a MA or EMA period with a negative value, when the settings do not allow to do so... ?

For example, how and where to tweak the code to make the MA or EMA have a minus period in the settings and make it work?"

It is easier to flip a coin before opening a position. The result will be a stable, 50/50 spread. And you don't need Mashka!

You just need to reverse the chart to make it smoother and mirror-like, and you will get USDEUR instead of EURUSD. And there is no need to change the chart! It will mirror the price itself.

I still don't understand about the "negative period" of the Macha. Try explaining it to me, if you don't have a clue, what it is.

If you understand it, of course.

Keep in mind: we have no information about the future and never will (alas).

MikeM:

I still don't understand about the "negative period" of the Macha. Try explaining it to me, if you don't have a clue, what it is.

If you understand it, of course.

Keep in mind: we have no information about the future and never will (alas).

I didn't ask for a negative-period mirror waving ahead of the price, I suggested that it should go vertically to the other waving, i.e. mirrorwise (if I can't do that either, I'll look for another option)

Caesar34: Oooh, the trolls have woken up, what without you... Create your own thread, and talk there as much as you like, in your general interest circle.

The most important troll in this thread is exactly you, disrespectful one.

You have created a thread with completely inarticulate queries and are constantly calling others trolls. I'm afraid my patience will soon run out and I'll have to send Caesar number 34 to the baths to give him some thought to what he's doing.

Mathemat:

The biggest troll in this thread is precisely you, disrespectful one.

You have created a thread with completely inarticulate queries and are constantly calling others trolls. I'm afraid my patience will soon run out and I'll have to send Caesar number 34 to the baths to give him some thought to what he's doing.

Don't interfere in places where you can manage without you, don't tell who to do what and how, where you can manage without you.

The topics are created for like-minded people, I do not have to explain to everyone what and how, so the topic is not for you, if you still do not get the idea.

Criticism? You like to go to extremes, I just clarify what is wrong and what to correct! And I do not write that here gathered cretins, unlike you genius, with your annals and clinics

Caesar34: Do not interfere in places where you can manage without you, do not tell who and what to do and how to do it, where they can manage without you.

No, they do not and they do not. You have not said OK to anyone yet, all you do is criticize.

I do not regard myself as a telepath, capable of immediately unraveling the original meaning of what you had somewhere deep in your subconscious.

OK, I'm out.

faa1947:

Look, such a New Year's Eve, full of mysticism, and you're in here ....

PS. I'll cut in.

You haven't read all the books. The sequel is called ARCH with variations. Extrapolating smoothing is a trivial task, but assessing the possibility of such extrapolation ....

And what, with ARCH you can predict the future more accurately than with a horizontal line? Show me an example, it's just theory. And I'm a practitioner.

PS: I haven't read all the books and I don't know much and often get lost. I am constantly learning. So read my posts with disbelief and if you want to check the results yourself. And if there are practical results contrary to mine, then let's constructive discussion if of course there is a desire.

Reason: