downloading free indicators not working

guys i keep getting this message from the journal of my MT5 program when i try to download any free indicators from this site.  any ideas to what is occurring with this action???  thanks

2015.02.17 17:00:48.031 MQL5 Market failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'Moving Average Price Level'

airgb58 :

guys i keep getting this message from the journal of my MT5 program when i try to download any free indicators from this site.  any ideas to what is occurring with this action???  thanks

2015.02.17 17:00:48.031 MQL5 Market failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'Moving Average Price Level'

Checked. Indicator download without errors.

07:04:33.287    MQL5 Market     Free download of 'Moving Average Price Level' product from the Market has been selected
07:05:03.795    MQL5 Market     Downloading product 'Moving Average Price Level' 14.15 Kb
07:05:05.973    MQL5 Market     'Moving Average Price Level' product has been downloaded to 'MQL5\Indicators\Market\moving-average-price-level.ex5'

Terminal MetaTrader 5 build 1085 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.).

barabashkakvn:

Checked. Indicator download without errors.

Terminal MetaTrader 5 build 1085 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.).

thanks but this happens with "any" indicators.  obviously there is something on my end not correct with MT5.  any ideas?  thanks again

airgb58 :
thanks but this happens with "any" indicators.  obviously there is something on my end not correct with MT5.  any ideas?  thanks again
Before downloading, you do click "Login in MQL.community"?

barabashkakvn:
Before downloading, you do click "Login in MQL.community"?
yeah that's the first thing i did after trying to download without being logged into the site.  same results now after logging in.  note: i've also tried two other different browsers with no luck.  however i have gone to the source code library where i am able to get indicator codes saved on my browser though i cannot find this one indicator and a few others i want there. no problems putting those indicators into MT5 from there via the editor.   thanks again 

airgb58 :
yeah that's the first thing i did after trying to download without being logged into the site.  same results now after logging in.  note: i've also tried two other different browsers with no luck.  however i have gone to the source code library where i am able to get indicator codes saved on my browser though i cannot find this one indicator and a few others i want there. no problems putting those indicators into MT5 from there via the editor.   thanks again 

Which version of Internet Explorer are you using? Need not lower than 8.0.

Try this: Find the folder ***\MQL5\Indicators\Market and delete folder \Market

barabashkakvn:

Which version of Internet Explorer are you using? Need not lower than 8.0.

Try this: Find the folder ***\MQL5\Indicators\Market and delete folder \Market

google chrome, mozilla firefox, MS explorer, opera, opera beta 28...  all updated and all the same result:  2015.02.18 11:33:19.265 MQL5 Market failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'Moving Average Price Level'

airgb58:
google chrome, mozilla firefox, MS explorer, opera, opera beta 28...  all updated and all the same result:  2015.02.18 11:33:19.265 MQL5 Market failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'Moving Average Price Level'

Please report it to the ServiceDesk.

angevoyageur:
Please report it to the ServiceDesk.
thanks, will do.  also do you know if there is anyway to get just the code for the indicator "Moving Average Price Level"?  looked all through the code library and it's not there?  thanks

airgb58:
thanks, will do.  also do you know if there is anyway to get just the code for the indicator "Moving Average Price Level"?  looked all through the code library and it's not there?  thanks
You can't get the code for Market's products. Try to contact the author.

MLQ5 is frozen on my AAAfx account I can't download anything...
Reason: