Damned Martin - page 17

Ivan Butko:
I don't understand you. If everyone is adamant about the pointlessness of pop and the pointlessness of mash-ups in my monkey, then why the interest in it

On the merits: like I said, it's either here or freelancing. I don't have this EA on hand, a local programmer wants to sell it to me. So, either in this thread someone will make one (judging by all - no one willing), or I will have to buy, but then without shared access. I'm not ready to pay yet, so I'll wait.

There are many different ways to use this kind of trading: for example, after a long trend, I can try to open with the lot that would be used in case of a standard martin, which builds up every 20-30 pips. For example, after 100 points the fifth knee should be opened with 0,13 lot. And the same here, the lot 0.01 is opened, the price passes 100 points against the position, pullback, the wands cross, the 0.13 knee is opened. If we simply pass 5(!) points of pullback + spread, our 100-point drawdown will close in a moment.

Or, even more interesting: we can average when correction to a wave of a higher level will occur. I may take the PI of waves from TS Pathfinder, or TS Gor, or from the MasterForex V Academy. However, while you are going to implement all this in your Expert Advisor, you will have already learned how to trade.
The question is why I have written something that has not happened. I haven't mentioned anything about the wipers. And I have not expressed confidence in the meaninglessness of pairwise closure. I wrote what I didn't understand and explained why. And instead of explaining and giving your arguments in favour of pairwise closure, you attributed words that were not in the post. Such a dialogue cannot be constructive. If you are interested in creating this expert, you should explain rather than accuse your opponents.

And the idea of pairwise closure is pretty good, but partly raw. Something is missing from it at the moment. I can't figure out what. It's too unstable.

trader781:
And the idea of pairwise closure is pretty good, but partly raw. Something is missing from it at the moment. I can't figure out what. It's too unstable.
Unstable because it's not clearly laid out. Apparently you have to figure it out for yourself, but I, like most people, am too lazy, and I don't really need to.

Alexey Viktorov:
Unstable because not everything is clearly laid out. Apparently you have to think it out for yourself, but I, like most people, am lazy, and not really need to.
You understand that if you figure it all out and finish it yourself, it is unlikely to appear in free access.

trader781:
You understand yourself that if you finish it off yourself, it's unlikely to appear in a free download.
That is why it is not available in ready-made form.

Alexey Viktorov:
That's why it's not in ready-made form.
Yes it is in this top. In theory, it's an hour's work and it's real. The question is what kind of protection to add.

trader781:
Yes in this top lies. In theory, it's an hour's work and put it on real. The question is what kind of protection to add.

But they don't meet the ToR, according to the author of the idea

Ivan Butko:
I feel like fifteen pages, two EAs written from scratch, and none of them fully meets T OR. I feel I'll have to go to freelancing :-D))

Alexey Viktorov:

But they do not meet the ToR, according to the author of the idea

They don't meet my terms of reference either, but I'm happy with the result.

Sketched out a new version of the EA, implemented a pairwise closing and dynamic calculation of the order volume of the next knee. So far only buying is working
Files:

added work on sell orders.
Files:
Reason: