Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 540

Renat Akhtyamov:

the moose is an entry error.

why make the mistake repeatedly?

such a strategy should be slowed down until it is found out....

Moose is not a mistake, moose is something that happens very rarely, or rather it should be.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Moose is not a mistake, moose is something that happens very rarely, or rather it should be moose.

If it were rare, there would be plenty of successful traders

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

the moose is an entry error.

why make the mistake repeatedly?

such a strategy should be slowed down until it is found out....

philosophically speaking, a moose is not an error, it is its recognition.

If you do not put a frame (moose), then the error will never be corrected. But you should not slow down from the first mistake either, (further inspired by A_K) there is no sin worse than the absolute.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the price increment ( of course) is a multiple of the volume!!! - it is in a frame!!!

Hence if the current price = the previous price , then the volumes of buyers and sellers are equal !?? Equal for this interval or in general???

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Therefore, if the current price = previous price, then the volumes of buyers and sellers are equal!? Equal for this interval or in general?

the increments of buyers and sellers in this tick are equal

if the price is skewed, the price will move.

remember the black swan on the pound, it will explain who was outnumbered there

... For the gaze into the future is a gaze into the abyss.... Amen.

Alexander_K:
... because looking into the future is looking into the abyss.... Amen.

I've just got to the bottom of one thing, and I realised why DC worshippers get a big bang for their buck

how uncertain is the future?

as long as you're analyzing and trading as if you're going backwards and not one step forward, everyone is calm...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I've just got to the bottom of one thing, and I realised why DC worshippers get a big bang for their buck

how uncertain is the future?

As long as you analyse and trade as if you're going backwards and not one step forwards, everyone is calm...

In the market, the future defines the present. We'll talk about it sometime... Maybe not here and not now...

If you often look into the abyss, the abyss will look into you (quote me, 5 or more years ago)

some things in the market are the consequence of events which have not yet happened but are in fact predetermined.

the consequence comes before the cause

Reason: