EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 930

Vizard:

The stochastic is normalized - it cuts off early ( 0 - 100 ) - so it may mislead ...

there's nothing like the old mashka ...price below ma short above long .... it's different for me...everyone trades differently...

As they say in the Bible "do not cast your pearls before swine", Masha is good, but she is not mine. I heard in comments yesterday for the first time that there is a Masha. I don't know yet. I think I need a good example to master it. I will keep an eye on your comments and take them into account. "if you don't charge me later" :) like, where's our commission?

There's a divergence on the H4 EURUSD... although none has gone off lately...

sever30:

What are the views on the eu/euR?

No TP, on the SL I will decide later)

The eurol has risen on resistance and it is just a 50% retracement and 2 trend should normally go up. The Eurodoll stands on a monthly trend and if it breaks down, it will collapse another 300pp. then the Euroen may also be affected.

Strannyik:

Thank you, do not trouble yourself, as they say in the Bible "Do not beggar the swine. I've heard for the first time in comments yesterday. I don't know yet. I think I need a good example to master it. I will keep an eye on your comments and take them into account. "I'll be looking at your comments and taking them into account.

muving averaging in the terminal... if you want advanced ones, there are (and plenty of different ones) in the codebase...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10272

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10283

Take your pick ))))

Tantrik:

The eurol has risen on resistance and it is just a 50% correction and 2 trends should normally go up. The Eurodoll is up on a monthly trend and if it breaks it down, it will be another 300 pips down and then the Eurozone might be affected.

Thank you.

I was too late to notice the strong support, I should have got up the day before yesterday.

sever30:

Thanks.

Yes, it's too late to notice the strong support, I should have been up the day before yesterday.

You're always welcome.

Strannyik:

Thank you, don't trouble yourself, as they say in the Bible "Don't beggar the swine" Masha is good, but she is not mine. I heard in comments yesterday for the first time that there is a Masha. I don't know yet. I think I need a good example to master it. I will keep an eye on your comments and take them into account. "if you don't charge me later" :) like, where's our commission?
I mean, there's a lot of turkeys posted in this thread a while back.

margaret:
"Becoming a trader is a long process. It's a race without a finish line. The markets have no static. No one strategy, no one method can function successfully over long time periods. Only those traders who are constantly improving and moving forward in their development outperform the markets."

Tell that to Gunn - he had a thing called square 9 and he made millions his whole life - he had a staff of 50 - but kept the method a secret

For AUD USD I made a prediction and it is 100% accurate - I don't believe it but it is 100% coincident with the dates on history

You can do it on the euro and the dollar - the law of vibration works even in the oil and gold market

August 8, 1908. - makes a great mathematical study to predict the trend in the markets. The initial capital of $300 turned out to be $25'000. A second account, started with $130, turned in $12'000 in 30 days.

How did Gunn make his market price and date predictions? It still excites the minds of many people eager to unlock his secret. Gann himself said that all his calculations were based on natural laws. Ridiculous as it may seem, he used to say: "If you can add, subtract, multiply and divide, then you can do what I do! In other words, he used mathematical laws in his exchange practices. Which ones? According to him a 360 degree circle, prime numbers from 1 to 9 are the most important from a mathematical point of view. Also the square and equilateral triangle inscribed in this circle - these constructions actually define the market.

Mixon777:

Tell that to Gunn - he had a thing called square 9 and he made millions his whole life - he had a staff of 50 - but kept the method a secret

On AUD USD I made a prediction and it is 100% accurate - I don't believe it but it is 100% coincident with the dates on history

You can also do it on the euro dollar - the law of vibration works even in the oil and gold market

August 8, 1908. - does a great mathematical study to predict the trend in the markets. An initial capital of $300 turned into $25'000. A second account, started with $130, turned into $12'000 in 30 days.

So how did Gunn make his market price and date predictions? It still excites the minds of many people eager to learn his secret. Gunn himself said that all his calculations were based on natural laws. Ridiculous as it may seem, he used to say: "If you can add, subtract, multiply and divide, then you can do what I do! In other words, he used mathematical laws in his exchange practices. Which ones? According to him a 360 degree circle, prime numbers from 1 to 9 are the most important from a mathematical point of view. Also the square and the equilateral triangle inscribed in this circle - these constructions actually define the market.
On the euro/bucks forecast pli...for the near future.

Vizard:

muving averaging in the terminal... if you need advanced ones, there are (and plenty of different ones) in the codebase...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10272

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10283

take your pick ))))

Thank you. I don't sit without charts at all :) that's the picture
Reason: