RAS signal providers presentation - page 11

If someone need the clopne for some signals with any broker - let me know.

What is the clone?

It is automatic buyer.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Performance of the clone is recorded to RAS and you can compare the vendor's RAS reported performance with the buyer's performance.

It is goo way to decide: subscribe to some signal or not.

Clone

Hi,

I would like to have a clone with 4 digits broker to make shure it performs well, due to the fact we run the account on a 5 digit broker.

second: am I able to use my own signal and create own clones?

the reason is following:

I am still concerned about transmission quality and though this might be a simple workaround:

We install two more accounts on a second VPS which receives the RAS signal.

then we will send all trades to a verification process which does simply analyze the differences and give an alert if we have deviations. this would at least allow me to send an alert email to subscribers that they know they have to check their trades.

I could simply send a statement which trades failed and what was failing just in time.

what do you think?

second: am I able to use my own signal and create own clones?

No sorry.

I would like to have a clone with 4 digits broker to make shure it performs well, due to the fact we run the account on a 5 digit broker.

Which broker?

Give the link to their Metatrader to download.

By the way - no problem with 4/5 digit broker/price.

It may be problem with scalping: most of your trades were closed within very short period of time with 0 pips, +6 pips, +2 pips, and so on.

So, my sugestion: it may be good if your subscribers will use your broker (or similar broker): in this case, at least, they will have same market price in the same time.

(because market price is different for different brokers especially on lower timeframes).

Check the Signal back.

newdigital:
No sorry.

Which broker?

Give the link to their Metatrader to download.

By the way - no problem with 4/5 digit broker/price.

It may be problem with scalping: most of your trades were closed within very short period of time with 0 pips, +6 pips, +2 pips, and so on.

So, my sugestion: it may be good if your subscribers will use your broker (or similar broker): in this case, at least, they will have same market price in the same time.

(because market price is different for different brokers especially on lower timeframes).

The deals you mention are de-facto terminated deals which didnt turn out in time (break even cuts) not the real signal. But I would agree that I suggest to use the very same broker.

I am little confused why I cannot use my own signal for above purpose, what other alterntive do you offer for me to provide this crosscheck? I would expect I am not alone with that kind of whish.

you know, I had bad experience myself, and rememeber that I didnt like the idea of renting signals after that experience. I dont want to give my potential subscribers the same experience. and I want to undertake any effort to avoid this situation defintely. I consider this as serious. It is real money.

Broker: http://www.baselfinancial.com/ 4 digit 1pip broker. Mini Account with 1:300

Moderators only can create the clones.

Because we are checking the signals performance by clones. Using the clones - the buyers (and moderators) are checking the vendors, the signals and so on.

Because there are "non-tradable signals" ...

We can not check the vendors and their systems.

The only way to check - create the clone.

I can create the clone with Alpari UK if necessary.

pressla:
Broker: currency trading – forex trading – forex broker – BaselFinancial 4 digit 1pip broker. Mini Account with 1:300

Ok.

Will install tomorrow.

Make sure that their price is similar with Alpari UK. Besides ... I am not sure about their data quality.

Anyway - will see.

I can change the broker for clone in any time upto your request.

Create a clone

newdigital:
Moderators only can create the clones.

Because we are checking the signals performance by clones. Using the clones - the buyers (and moderators) are checking the vendors, the signals and so on.

Because there are "non-tradable signals" ...

We can not check the vendors and their systems.

The only way to check - create the clone.

I can create the clone with Alpari UK if necessary.

Are you comparing the received deals from my account with those actually performed on the clone automatically? and do you send a notice if it happens?

that would be ok for the transmission side.

ideally there will be 2 clones. one with Alpari micro 1:500 and the other with a digit one: currency trading – forex trading – forex broker – BaselFinancial 1:300.

I understand that the senders side is not in your scope and must be done by me. I am willing to, but if you dont send me the signal back I am unable to cross check the whole route.

Truly - I dont get the reason for this limitation.

I am sending the sinals back to RAS.

Everybody can see the performance of the clone.

Reason?

We are checing the vendors.

You.

How you can create the clone if one of the main reason to create the clone is to check you?

besides, scalping with few pips in profit ...

RAS does not work with scalping ...

We deleted scalping systems from the beginning ...

But ... if it will work for clone so no problem.

My suggestion: I will create the clone for Alpari UK.

Because I am not sure that your system with work with different price's broker ...

Or with Basel ...

Alpari UK had the problem yesterday with freezing the data periodically during a day ...

Did you check Basel?

If this well-known broker (Alpari UK) is having the problem sometimes with connection of Metatrader with Alpari UK broker's server so Basel should have it just for sure ...

Small broker - big problem.

Big broker - small problem.

No broker - no problem.

Never tried Basel ...

may be good to try.

I am having SpeadoMeter. I can record their spread for few days ... is it really 1 pips spread for EURUSD for example? I think - it may be floating spread (same as with IBFX) - increasing during the news time.

By the way - IBFX is having 4 digit on 1 their IBFX server (I am trading Brainwashing on IBFX 4 digit Metatrader) ...

But IBFX is having very different price from Alpari UK: you will have +2 in profit but your subscribers will have -3 in loss in the same time ...

So ...

Basel or Alpari?

You think till tomorrow and I will instal (tomorrow).

I just remember one 4 digit Swiss broker: they are not filtering price data. You can open sell and buy with 20 pips distance between. And both trades will be closed in profit with 5 seconds delay on any low volatile pair.

Forgot the name of the broker sorry.

Reason: