_Market description - page 13

As for the classes: I've long since come to the conclusion that we should divide the systems into trend and flat... We may replace such classes with "breakout" and "rebound" systems... But practice shows that the cornerstone here is the "sensor", which will diagnose the right condition in time...

Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>
As for the classes: I've long ago come to the conviction that we should divide systems into trend and flat... With some stretch it is possible to replace such classes with "systems working on breakdowns" and "systems working on bounce"... But practice shows that the cornerstone here is the "sensor", which will diagnose the right condition in time...

The answer is actually for everyone... More of a question, actually... Gentlemen, my déjà vu is about to overflow... :)) Aren't you tired of posting the same thing? Now Privalov will come and we'll talk about tics. :)

No, let's not do that. Let's just say, "Everything that's happened is rubbish"... Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation. :)

So all these sensors, speeds, sensitivities - forget it and think - think... But out loud... :)

Strategies based on the TA triplets are not different, they're the same... and there are only two of them - because the chart is two-dimensional... Pullbacks, bounces, what else ... :) All this is a trivial quality, and it has no place in maths and TA.

LProgrammer >> :

Yeah that's right... first thing that came to mind... but you have to come up with your own ideas... I can't think of anything "mathematical"...

LP, get out of here and let the grown-ups do their talking. You're not being very specific and you're not being very helpful. In short, you're doing the same thing you accused me of. And even now you keep mumbling and wiggling. "It's all a trivial quality and has no place in maths and TA." Is that being specific?

Or were you able to respond specifically to my direct question about how your signal relevance is defined there? No, I couldn't or wouldn't. What are you doing here then? Go to your forum and broadcast there, you'll have an audience there.

Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>

That's right... the first thing that came to mind... but you can come up with your own ideas... I can't think of anything "mathematical"...

Let's talk out loud. Surely there will be comments. And maybe someone will come up with something... Let's start at the beginning... "Let's describe in the most formal way what is Forex?" :)... And let's set the task "how to make money there".

Two questions, you can just start with "silly" descriptions by the signs.... You know, like "a frog is something green"... There will probably be those who disagree, and there will be a debate... :))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

LP, get out of here and let the grown-ups do their talking. You're not being very specific and you're not being very helpful. In short, you're doing the same thing you accused me of. And even now you keep mumbling and wiggling. "It's all a trivial quality and has no place in maths and TA." Is that being specific?

Or were you able to respond specifically to my direct question about how your signal relevance is defined there? No, I couldn't or wouldn't. What are you doing here then? Go to your forum and broadcast there, you'll have an audience.

No, look at this shouting... :)

Rebound is a quality. Naming five words as one won't change anything. It's also stupid to define concepts that have no definition.

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

Aren't you bored?

Bored, but what to do with you? Unfortunately, we are in a free environment where everyone is free to express their thoughts without censorship. You do not want to share, or maybe you simply have nothing to say, and snide around the corner with a clever look I can do even better ... Alaverdy, don't you get tired of it?

And again to our sheep) mired in classes, counted a dozen, and spit, a little out, and if you start them to look for trade criteria. It is not even flying, we will drown. Therefore, so far enough to three previously voiced, (again, painfully banal, but here we have a discovery, and do not need), if something then expand, and maybe reduce to two:

1) Impulse.

2) Movement.

3) Flat, or sideways or weak movement (though the market is not standing still).

Now we need to figure out what signs would be quicker and more reliable to identify them.

Figar0 >> :

It's annoying, but what to do with you? Unfortunately, we are in a free environment where everyone is free to express their thoughts without censorship. You do not want to share, or maybe you simply have nothing to say, and snide around the corner with a clever look I can do even better ... Alaverdy, don't you get tired of it?

And again to our sheep) mired in classes, counted a dozen, and spit, a little out, and if you start them to look for trade criteria. It is not even flying, we will drown. Therefore, so far enough to three previously voiced, (again, painfully banal, but here we have a discovery, and do not need), if something then expand, and maybe reduce to two:

1) Impulse.

2) Movement.

3) Flat, or sideways or weak movement (though the market is not standing still).

Now we need to figure out what signs would be quicker and more reliable to identify them.

But if you had understood the Forex mechanism, during the division of the market into classes (I did not even understand what you mean, to be honest), you would have realized that all of Forex is one big correction, and it would be clear to you why there are only two strategies. The hardest thing would be to get rid of all this nonsense, which sticks to a man from bazaars.

Yourmindmy >> :

If you had understood the mechanism of forex, during the division of the market into classes (I did not even understand what you mean, to be honest), you would have understood that all forex is one big correction, and it would have been clear to you why there are only two strategies. The hardest thing would be to get rid of all the nonsense that sticks to a man from the bazaar bazaars.

another one... )))

Guys, be constructive and argue your position...

Vinsent_Vega >> :

another one... )))

And there's a lot of you here ;)

Reason: