Winning trade, Negative balance

Has anyone ever experienced something like this? It was during a news event, but as you can see price went I my direction and the green indicator shows the trade should have been closed in a positive balance, not a negative one. 

My entries were 1801 and 1800 with a sl of 1801.4 and 1800.2. To was 1978 for both. 

Any ideas?

Zenas Phillips: Has anyone ever experienced something like this? It was during a news event, but as you can see price went I my direction and the green indicator shows the trade should have been closed in a positive balance, not a negative one. My entries were 1801 and 1800 with a sl of 1801.4 and 1800.2. To was 1978 for both. Any ideas?

No, price did not go in your direction.

1. It was a Sell position, and your closing price was above the opening price, therefore it was a loss.
  2. It was a Sell position, yet your T/P was above the opening price instead of below it. 
  3. There is also commission charges that need to be considered.
  4. You have to consider spread and slippage as well, especially during news events and other volatile situations.
It is very important to note that ...
  • ... a Buy position, opens at the market's current Ask price, and closes at the Bid price
  • ... a Sell position, opens at the market's current Bid price, and closes at the Ask price

Thanks man

Zenas Phillips #: Thanks man
You are welcome!
Reason: