Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 141

I can't close :-) it's not my place... but on the subject... and on the subject I've said it all... those who can do it well... Those who are waist-deep in wood, you can give them an owl - they'll still lose... what more can you say :-)

the only thing left is to model and repeat the TS with a small drawdown and an approximate yield of 100-500% per month ... The only thing you need to do is to simulate and repeat it with a small drawdown and an approximate yield of 100-500% per month :-) It all depends on you - whether you can do it or not ... and all information is available on the web ...

Aleksander:

I can't close :-) it's not my place... but on the subject... and on the subject I've said it all... those who can do well, that's fine... Those who are waist-deep in wood, you can give them the owl - they'll still lose... what more can you say :-)

I think the only thing left is to simulate and repeat TC with small drawdowns and approximate yield of 100-500% per month ... The only thing left to do is to simulate and replicate the TS with a small drawdown and an approximate return of 100-500% per month ... :-) It's up to you - whether you can do it or not ... all information is available on the web ...

1. appreciate the specifics: I'm done giving out information. Short and to the point!

And that's wise. You can make a big mistake by exposing what's given to one man...

or not one, but several.

2.Aleksander:There is only one thing left - to simulate and repeat the TS with a small drawdown and an approximate yield of 100-500% per month... If you do not know how to do it, you can do it with a few clicks ... If you do not know how to do it with few clicks, you can do it with a few clicks ...

It's not up to me. I don't need your information - I've got it before you. I came to this site for some software in passing. And bang - I do not believe my eyes: I see this thread and think "well, the guy is fucking around, it seems the roof does not hold. I guess I'll have to see how the show ends."

Good Profit to all!

what's there to watch out for :-) the flooders have done their work here... the spear-phobes got their asses in a twist... ...and then they banned all their opponents... and this thread will meet the same fate as the 350-page thread that was on it...

there too, the masters of mathematical drainage failed to understand how to make a profit on random numbers... the same here - and the state has already been shown - but in the head has not come to enlightenment...

Aleksander:

_ the masters of mathematical drainage have never been able to figure out how to make a profit on random numbers... So it is here - and the state has already been shown - but there has been no enlightenment in their heads...

Neither have I had any enlightenment.

DmitriyN:
And I haven't had an enlightenment.

The enlightenment should come if you ask the aftar for a couple of dozen real-time trading signals instead of stats. :-)

Counting the results is immediately enlightening ;-)

afta - there are two mistakes in one word - where did you learn Russian...

elmucon:
aftara - two mistakes in one word - where did you learn Russian...

It would be two misspellings of the word elsewhere. And on this forum, it's the RIGHT spelling of the word 'author'...

I didn't invent it :-)

Get used to it...

DmitriyN:
And I didn't have an epiphany.

Dimych... Don't worry so much :-) what are your years... you'll have time to play all sorts of games... gambling :-) you should be thinking about girls... they're a better pimple-reducer than any ointment :-)

And a bunch of signals for you... to buy a water pump... you won 't get any... use your head... with your head... you know how I feel about freeloaders... why are you asking then :-)

Aleksander:

Dimych... Don't worry so much :-) what are your years... you'll have time to play all sorts of games... gambling :-) you should be thinking about girls... they're better at pimples than ointments :-)

Hey man, a bunch of signals... you can't buy a water pump... use your head... with your head...

I've got it all figured out :-)

Now I'm interested in watching you bully the boys )))))))

prikolnyjkent:

I'm now interested in watching you bully the boys )))))))

You'll both be gone.
Reason: