Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 245

vasabu2012:

You have to have PAM in a normal brokerage house (for example, Alpari). 10-15 managers (out of 200 in the rating) are making good profits.

Business DC-me as a manager is not interested.

They may be very disappointed in their efforts to solve their problems.

I'm not his lawyer. The top 5 alpari handlers have hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in income.

For me it's the best way to get the traders to go to Opry, to go to the eastern market and to go to the eastern market.

What to expect from a guy who can't even answer for his own words, but is already taking advice to someone else's...

I am not interested in these arguments, I got over them a long time ago. Many myths and discoveries await you, or maybe not.

ZaPutina:

I would probably disappoint you if I told you that the DC you mentioned is also a kitchen, just perhaps with a slightly higher "margin of safety" for the flock.

What can you expect from a man who can't even answer for his own words, but is already taking advice to someone else's...

I am not interested in these arguments, I got over them a long time ago. Many myths and mysteries await you, or maybe not.

This "kitchen" pays millions a year faithfully - the rest of the device does not interest me as a manager.

I am not interested in the rest of this mechanism, I am not interested in other stuff. once again, the managers trading at alpari can be seen on the monitoring-Where can I see this joker trading (real, with history) and not the picture, which he always lays out here?

Don't argue with the negotinians. They are like Agasphere, eternal.

Vova, please, take off the suit, don't disgrace my story, there must be something sacred in you. I'm even willing to lie publicly that you're honest for the sake of it. I understand that the people who follow you will not understand, as they judge trade by the avatar of the king, but nevertheless, you tongue-tied, make them believe in another avatar, it is a deal. And it is not good for you, Vanka was not squeamish about lard, you cannot be kosher with one buttock and not squeamish with the other, there is a risk that both will slip off the chair, and you do not like to take risks.

vasabu2012:

Once again, trading forex managers in Alpari can be seen on the monitoring - WHERE can I see the trade of this joker (real, with history) and not the picture he is constantly putting up?

You're gonna have to roll up your lip. You may be right, everybody who trades profitably will run to create pams and monitors to prove to the great one that they are not idiots. And you will pretend to invest or copy their deals and try to take the system apart and to recreate it. It won't work))))) but there is another option. Roma, why don't you go back to the police?

Gentlemen and ladies! Why don't you go and sort things out in the privacy of yourselves? Thank you for your understanding.

ZaPutina:
Roll up your lip. Now, all those who are profitable traders will run to create pams and monitors to prove to the great one that they are not a reindeer. And you will pretend to invest or copy their deals and try to take the system apart and recreate it. It won't work))))) but there is another option. Roma, maybe you should go back to the police and work for free?
You are a strange guy who creates TPMs to make money for himself.

alexx_v:
Gentlemen and ladies! Why don't you go and sort things out in the privacy of yourselves? Thank you for your understanding.
Actually, what I am writing about is relevant to the topic at hand.

vasabu2012:
You're a strange guy - he creates pAMMs to make money for himself - what are you singing about?
I don't know why he needs a PAMM account to make money for you, you are asking him for a PAMM account. You take any more or less profitable trader and offer him to monitor his account or show you his state, i am not even talking about pamm, and you can open a survey where the answers will be a list of places to send you to. ))))))

ZaPutina:
So if he earns without pamm, why would he need a pamm for YOU to earn on it? You take any more or less profitable trader and offer him to monitor his account or show you his state, not even mentioning pamm, and you can open a survey where the answers will be a list of places to send you to. ))))))
If you don't understand it or if you don't want to, there's no point in communicating further.
Reason: