Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 34

iGoR:
Pava,

Don't be sarcastic again. If you see his complete statement over all those (3!) trades then it is more a matter of taking some time off to spend some of the money that one earned.

Regards ...iGoR

TicTac is from earthquake ravaged Haiti...because of all the international help they get...there is no expenses now...food is free...I think he is saving

TicTac

I am going to be serious for a second over here...for me perfect trading machine would give me a signal just before the reversal...so that I catch a top or bottom, take my 5-7 points... in at the most 5 minutes...and go back to sleep at exactly 5:40 am

Pava:
I am going to be serious for a second over here...for me perfect trading machine would give me a signal just before the reversal...so that I catch a top or bottom, take my 5-7 points... in at the most 5 minutes...and go back to sleep at exactly 5:40 am

Yeah seriously...that's the the kind of perfect trading machine that sounds good to me. And seems like price action is working everything for me as the perfect trading machine.

pava how many millions u have

Pava having fun with dremur indicator jajajajajaa

tic_tac:
Pava having fun with dremur indicator jajajajajaa

Come again?...

Super Sicklical Non-Repainting Moving Average Cross

Files:
7.jpg  179 kb

The idiot has so much comment and criticism about what wont work and what will but again I see no effort on his behalf to post a solution to the problem just useless jargon and some non repaint crap he pieced together.What a worthless specimen of a trader.This one is no leader...he post pictures and not indicators as he is a dirty rat who likes to take and never gives back just a rotten sort of a person and one of the worst on this forum as I once heard him wish a trader lose his whole deposit.No mentor or teacher just a slimy weasel.

Here is 8 stochastics on one chart crosses are good and will compliment your existing filter as a trigger.I wish the community success with this indicator X8.

Files:
122_5.gif  37 kb

Hulkey...you are taking what I wrote back when I was a young kid, out of context...as for "idiot"...this word must mean a lot to you...since you seem to use it a lot....and please...anyone can go to Code Base on mql4 and get indicators...such as the one you posted...but...because you posted it and someone made it...doesn't make this particular indicator the Holy Grail...just another bummer as far as I am concern...good luck filtering your trades with it...or better yet...filter your dirty thoughts once in awhile.

P.S.:...and please...take a good look at the picture I just posted...you might learn something

Unlike the picture you posted traders can actually use my indicator.You are just talk and Im gonna call you on it.I dont like how you shoot your mouth off about matters you do not fully understand.

You should have read the whole post before you commented.This shows a major immaturity on your part and makes me and the others on this forum not take you seriously as you do not fully understand the topic you comment on so harshly.Furthermore it is known throughout this forum that when you present no useful work will get done just your ugly opinion.

And the opinion of who..!? I have never seen any forward progress on your part regarding research or any information that is useful to this community.So until I see something useful come from you I WILL CONSIDER YOU A FRAUD. Unfit to lead and no trading skills to boot.I do not care how many posts you have,,,that is meaningless to me...I respect those who govern themselves like leaders and here you with as many posts as you have run around this forum like a adolescent delinquent.I will continue to counsel you on this topic until you understand your behavior.

This whole thread is complete garbage. "Tic Tac" is well known on other forums (which I will not name) for doing the same thing. He posts pretty pictures of indicators which re-paint and then brags about his system. What's really funny, is all the pictures (in this thread) are of demo accounts. Look at the balances on all those demo accounts...... always right around $5000. The system works so good that his demo account has never got over $6000 in the 5 months this thread has been going on? Maybe It's because he always blows the demo accounts and starts over. This thread should be locked or deleted. This was posted in the "suggestions for trading systems"..... but what did he show us? He didn't recommend anything either. He just posted fake pictures.

Reason: