Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 108

Izy:
JOKER, ... i.e. by filtering (reducing to denser places by probability), calculate also the probability of the depth of the time window, when this density appears.

Probability, in the case of a coin, is the PERCENTAGE that makes up one outcome in the sum of all possible outcomes.

No matter what you filter, you can filter it to death, the coin DID HAVE TWO SIDES, THERE ARE TWO SIDES. And one of them won't get any bigger, heavier or even more convex than the 10 eagles that came out before (for example).

The source of the income in this case is hidden ONLY in the specifics of the outcome STATISTICS. Each particular outcome has fallen, has fallen and will fall with INCREDIBLE VARIABILITY...

prikolnyjkent:

Probability, in the case of a coin, is the PERCENTAGE that makes up one outcome in the sum of all possible outcomes.

No matter what you filter, you can filter it to death, the coin DID HAVE TWO SIDES, THAT IS THE TWO SIDES. And neither one of them gets any bigger, heavier or even more convex because 10 eagles (for example) have fallen out before.

That's for you, the civilians won't. It's the other way around for the moneybags.

And have the civilians provided PROVIDED that it is impossible to earn/lose money on SB???

Lastrer:
I will let you in on a terrible secret: it is not possible to make money for a long time without changing the system at all. This applies not only to forex, but to everything else: production, trade, services, etc.
SB is everywhere, not just in forex, so make an analogy.

In general, there are a lot of people here who are trying to make a point, like Meata and Co., Gentlemen, before you say something, justify it.

So the coin doesn't remember, fine, but how does that prove anything? No, everyone loses, why not the other way around? 0 expectation??? Where's the mate calculations?

Dima, they are empty words without maths. And without it, they will either be confirmed or disproved on PRIVATE cases! The whole nuance is that I disproved the difference in increments statistically (which is not proof) and your statement is not even supported by that!!!

Lastrer:
So, what do you want?

Dima, the question was not directed to you, but if you want, you can also provide proof of the impossibility of losing/earning on SB.

By the way, I'm not talking about the head start, I'm interested in SB!

Lastrer:
Dima, these are empty words without mathematics. And without it, they will either be confirmed or disproved on PRIVATE cases! The whole nuance is that I disproved the difference in increments statistically (which is not proof) and your assertion is not even supported by that!!!

Can the highlighted one be more detailed?

I looked at the file with your corrections. Maybe indeed I saw what I wanted rather than what is there, but I have not found ANY evidence of the fact that the modulus of the difference in increments of a series of random (or pseudorandom) numbers rarely increases(drops) three times in a row.

Lastrer:
Dima, the question was not directed to you, but if you want, you can also provide proof of the impossibility of losing/earning on SB.

I am not so mathematically educated to be able to provide such proof. You should ask Mathemat, his knowledge of mathematics is said to be as good as that of a PhD in mathematics.
As for me - I have accepted it as an axiom and do not waste my time and energy on it.

And in general: pay attention to people who have been playing forwards/coins for a very long time. Some don't care about anything, they're depressed, while others, on the contrary, throw their fists in the air and are ready to tear any ace together with a heating pad. This is not just for fun, there are reasons for that.

Reason: