I will write the indicator for free - page 64

autotrader:
Hello forum users!

Please help me write a script

To a certain symbol (by choice), and a certain time frame to create a file with the following information:

So that I can change in the code Time frame and symbol.

for a period as long as possible.

I want to analyze market behavior and find patterns.

Save the selected symbol and timeframe to CSV, drag it to Excel and analyse it.

vebster005:

When hovering over the menu they are shown, need to make it so that when you click on the buttons and change the TF they are displayed as pressed (if previously pressed) and then it happens: that they are pressed and change the TF and they are again in the not pressed state, I ask to fix it, please

Is this your indicator? I'm asking why. If it is not yours (you did not write it), the reason is lines 44 and 83. If you comment them out (or find some other logic, I don't know how yet), it won't reset. But then you will have to manually delete the rest of the menu when removing the indicator from the chart.

Александр:

Is this your indicator? That's why I'm asking. If it's not yours, the reason is lines 44 and 83. If you comment them out (or find other logic, I don't know how yet), they won't reset. But then you will have to manually delete the rest of the menu when removing the indicator from the chart.

Good afternoon, thank you very much for looking at it at all, no the indicator is not mine, one kind person wrote and now he must be away on shift, no answer, Could you look and maybe do something to remove it and when removing the indicator and it works properly, please see if you can find an option

ares96:

Good afternoon, thank you very much for looking at it at all, no the indicator is not mine, one kind person wrote and is now on shift probably gone, no answer, Could you look and something can do to make it remove it and when removing the indicator and it works properly, please look maybe find an option

Please take a look!!!

vebster005:

Please take a look!!!

So far so good. Try it out and see if it works.

Files:

Александр:

For now. Try it out and see if it works.

Thanks but no) you seem to have just removed the deletion everywhere) it doesn't collapse) but thanks anyway for your time)

I have a trading system with an alert, I need to spell it out to the post office, who can do it?

Hello! Can anyone make one indicator (arrow) out of two arrow (buffer) indicators that would signal when the
signals from both turkeys? I would be very grateful.

Maksim Bondarenko:
Hi! Can anyone make one indicator (arrow) out of two arrow (buffer) indicators that would signal when the
signals from both indices? I would be very grateful.

Have you tried Custom?

Alexander, I would like to ask youto write an indicator.
It is a hybrid of AO and Zigzag.
The essence - each change of colour in the AO pogram shows some extremum of the price, it is necessary for Zigzag to connect these extremums directly on the chart.
The Zigzag is understood as a chart, no functionality of this indicator is needed.
I.e., a polyline connecting extrema.
Reason: