Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 586

Most importantly, gentlemen!

Don't crack your skull - like where will they move the price?

Crack your skull - what are they doing?

Good luck to everyone!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Most importantly, gentlemen!

Don't crack your skull - like where will they move the price?

Crack your skull - what are they doing?

Good luck to everyone!

As long as you think "THEY" are doing something and thereby breaking your TS you can't hold the cup.
Nobody is doing anything against anybody. No one is sneezing on anyone from Everest.....

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been waiting for a deal for a day now.

Well, it's only a point that doesn't come through.

I don't know, each pair generates 1-2 signals a day, given that they do it almost synchronously - there is an opportunity to choose the most beautiful signals, but there is no opportunity to sit at the computer and trade, so I go in occasionally, when my presence coincides with the presence of the signal. I had a signal today but I had no time to wait for the rebound on M5, so I just went in, switched off the computer and left. If I had been at the computer, I would have placed the order above the total stop, now I just arrived and closed waiting for the rebound.

Files:
USDJPY.png  27 kb

benzovoz:

I don't know, each pair generates 1-2 signals per day, given that they do it almost synchronously - there is an opportunity to choose the most beautiful signals, but there is no opportunity to sit at the computer and trade, so I come in occasionally, when my presence and the signal are the same. I had a signal today but I had no time to wait for the rebound on M5, so I just went in, switched off the computer and left. If I had been at the computer, I would have placed the order above the total stop, now I just arrived and closed waiting for the rebound.

I also had a USDJPY short signal, also on m5, but the trade is still in the market, waiting for a TP.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I also had a short signal on USDJPY, also on m5, but the trade is still in the market, waiting for an tp.

As the bxoyen went further without a pullback, I got the rest on the pound))))

Files:
GBPUSD.png  29 kb

benzovoz:

Since the bxoyenne went further without a pullback, I have gained the remainder on the pound))))

And on the pound, I had a short )))) closed on the stop-loss)
But it's a beautiful day, the equity is going up like crazy...

I have a vague suspicion that instead of all the indicators and crazy calculations, only the clock is really needed :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I have a vague doubt that instead of all the indicators and crazy calculations, only the clock is really needed :-)

1 more thing you need, you can't do without it))))

transcendreamer:

three weeks, only three weeks ...

missing the signal reliability badge

ahahahahahaha

Reason: