Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 441

maksman78:
Hmmm... You really puzzled me right now! I'll say this, all the strategies I've used are consistently profitable (otherwise why would they even exist (?!)). The main thing their proper use - do not enter early, do not exaggerate the expectations, etc., etc. And ... Are you yourself a trader? If so, you must be using some kind of strategy (you don't enter at random, do you?), and surely you're making a profit. Or am I mistaken? As for me, I have been using the channel one on bounces for a long time now, with my own modifications, of course.

There are several experts, but I cannot say that I am quite happy with their work. In addition, they all use averaging either with or without increasing the lot. But to find a strategy that works stably with one order in the market with acceptable drawdown (<=10%) and profit >=15% per month, though I've never managed to find many, as you say.

khorosh:

There are several experts, but I cannot say that I am quite happy with their work. In addition, they all use averaging, either with or without increasing the lot. But to find a strategy that works stably with one order in the market with acceptable drawdown (<=10%) and profit >=15% per month, although as you write there are a lot of them.

))) 15% a month? - it is not enough. What kind of deposit should be for an acceptable profit?, not less than 500 000 r. A 10% drawdown? i think 15-20 for a couple of days is acceptable. With one order? Then yes, you really need to seek for what is called the "Grail" - you entered with one lot and gained profit. But if it were so - you could increase the lot - and the profit would be 100% from this lot, and not 15 per depot. What don't you like about Muving by trend? After all, it is so nice to enter the trend, even in the middle and even (!) at the end of it.

maksman78:
))) 15% per month? - this is not enough. What is the deposit amount for the acceptable profit? Not less than 500 000 R. A 10% drawdown? I consider 15-20 for a couple of days acceptable. With one order? Then yes, you really need to seek for what is called the "Grail" - you entered with one lot and gained profit. But if it were so - you could increase the lot - and the profit would be 100% from this lot, and not 15 per depot. What don't you like about Muving by trend? After all, it is so nice to enter the trend, even in the middle and even (!) at the end of it.

I have tried many different strategies. But the tests show that acceptable results are obtained at best in an interval of six months, a year at most.

khorosh:

I have tried many different strategies. But the tests show that acceptable results are obtained at best in an interval of six months, a year at most.

Wow! Either I don't understand something or it's your hobby. Hasn't any strategy ever brought you at least 2-3% per day? Is it possible to say that you didn't fully stick to your chosen strategy?

maksman78:
Wow! Either I don't understand something or it's your hobby. Hasn't any strategy ever brought you at least 2-3% a day?

At the kind of drawdown I consider acceptable, no.

maksman78:

Wow! Either I don't understand something or it's your hobby. Hasn't any strategy brought you at least 2-3% per day? Can I say that you didn't fully stick to your chosen strategy?

An expert cannot trade differently.

khorosh:

I have tried many different strategies. But tests show that acceptable results are obtained at best over an interval of six months, a year at most.

I am talking about this case, as for the experts - I have not tried them, I do not know (maybe I do not trust them).

khorosh:

An expert can't trade any other way.

Your posts give the impression that trading forex is not easy, but very easy). I don't understand why only 5% of traders make money.

khorosh:

Your posts give the impression that forex trading is not easy, but very easy). I don't understand why only 5% of traders make money.

Where is the information? Full name passwords! Seriously - it's about psychology.

khorosh:

Your posts give the impression that forex trading is not easy, but very easy). I don't understand why only 5% of traders make money.

It's not just very simple but it's fun too! I'm of the opinion that earning should be easy and fun.
Reason: