Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 409

Сергей Криушин:

If you catch the trend for a long time, you can make a good profit without any synthetics and SUPERPOSITION... Here's the one with Piramiding on the trend and with Martin...

And where can you find memory in this mechanical system, only in the form of paterns or maybe they have their own 7-wave system... Everything is simple, and super scientists are climbing into the maze of neural networks and AI... somewhere near the dog's mouth... as the grandpa with the big crowbar said "give me the right entry point and I'll turn the world upside down"...)

I added...Maybe it's all about a good trawl...trawling schools of fish is mowing grass into stacks...pretty much the same thing...

A tester is you know... I'll draw you a straight line there at a Mendeleian angle of 40 degrees. Too bad there's no way to get the dough out of the tester.

Otherwise, it's a cinch.

Hello transcendreamer

Could you please give me instructions on how to create a model (function) in the Portfolio Modeller indicator according to the algorithm you have in the example, but with the branches looking the other way.

Example001

Сергей Криушин:

If you catch the trend for a long time, you can make a good profit without any synthetics or SUPERPOSITION... Here's the one with Piramiding on the trend and with Martin...

And where is the memory in this mechanical system, only in the form of paterns or maybe they have their own 7 wave system....They write - everything is simple, and super scientific minds go into the wilds of neural networks and AI...somewhere near the dog's mouth... as the grandpa with the big crowbar said "give me the right entry point and I'll turn the world upside down"...)

I added...Maybe it's all about a good trawl...trawling schools of fish is mowing grass into stacks...pretty much the same thing...

can we do it on a different time slot and e.g. EURCHF?

Greetings,

In order to make a parabola model you need three actions:

1. enter a new model type for the Model_Type parameter (line 35)
  2. add a new block in the CalculateOptimization function (line 710)
  3. add a new drawing block in the DrawModel function (line 1362).

On the first point, everything is simple:

enum   ENUM_METHOD      {fixed,spread,trend,oscillator,hybrid,root,parabola,fitting,principal,antiprincipal};

On the second point:

copy the code block starting with if(Model_Type==root) replacing it with if(Model_Type==parabola)

and inside this block replace the line

MODEL[j]=sign*Model_Growth*MathSqrt(MathAbs(x));

to this line

MODEL[j]=sign*Model_Growth*MathSqrt(MathAbs(x));

On the third point, the same thing:

model=sign*Model_Growth*MathPow(x,2);

in general, you could make a function of the form y=x^p where p is a modifiable parameter of the exponent

The attached is the modified code

However, I want to note that the function with the exponent greater than 1 in most cases does not reflect the true nature of the Market Buddha, but only in short intervals of strong trend impulse

it is theoretically possible to use this model for pyramiding identification purposes as follows

the parabola function in the interval [0,<1] grows slower than the linear one and this is a kind of a pre-acceleration set-up

the problem is that the rapid growth may not happen and on the contrary, it may even happen with a pullback, which is very likely in the Forex market.

it may be better to use this accelerating set-up on undervalued stocks and co-currencies combined with conditions of early volumes / pump&dump / etc.

here for example the big flight didn't happen

(all is fading, gotta go to the factory)

Files:

sbmill:
Example

like this?

TAKE-OFF

AND LIKE THIS WITH A FORWARD

forward

Fade or no fade, that's the question!

Aleksandr Volotko:
Fade or no fade, that's the question!

No one has invented anything better than MAs.) I must say, the "standard" MAs are not the best, but they are the most primitive).

So that's what you are, the Grail!

transcendreamer:

enum   ENUM_METHOD      {fixed,spread,trend,oscillator,hybrid,root,parabola,fitting,principal,antiprincipal};

How do you do a parabola regression in ALGLIB? There's only linear regression there.

http://alglib.sources.ru/dataanalysis/
Reason: