Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 398

novad:

Not yet, but I'm already thinking about it.

More questions

if a leg has closed in + we do not open again, if we do, where and under what conditions ?

if one of the legs is closed in - do we open a reversal immediately or is there a condition ?

on a reversal there are conditions = described earlier ... - there the leg opens if it is near or above the start line - and if it is technically deeply in minus, then do nothing...

We wait until one of the legs reaches its zero line...

If it closes on the plus side, don't trade on that day...

Aleksander:

don't race :) everything is going right - Elks are an integral part of the system... they are planned, not big and easily offset by future profits :)

It's a messed up system you've got here and that's where the moose come from.

If everything is normal, there are no losses

remember:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!

Renat Akhtyamov, 2018.05.20 18:46

Manually for now.

the spread is 140 pips, waiting for it to close...

that's the plan

The spread was huge (550 pips) and there was no reason to bother the robot, because there was no hurry

i would have started in february, now i would have closed the pyramid and that's it...

And there is no need to do microwave trading from dawn till dusk

we trade slowly but surely

otherwise

Renat Akhtyamov:

But here, too, if you enter with a small lot and sit for 4 months and the + may not be large,

You may enter with a big lot, and the spread will continue and reach 1000, and you still have a pyramid, so the horn will come again.

transcendreamer:
I have to give up forex and go to the factory already
What, portfolios don't work?)

novad:
if today you have three loses :) then tomorrow morning's trades - with lots x2.5 of the initial one, for the eur you have about 0.35 for the cross 0.28

Aleksander:
if today you have three moose :) tomorrow morning - with lots x2.5 of the initial one, for the eur you have about 0.35 for the cross 0.28

You teach me now,

not everyone has a cartridge in reserve...

//------------

Who knows - what is the parameter? (haven't seen it before) :

Aleksander

so there are almost immediately three moose in the morning.

Renat Akhtyamov

Max.Continuous Profit (number of wins)2099.99 (4)continuous loss (number of losses)-1263.24 (5)
Averagecontinuous winnings3Continuous loss3

novad:

Aleksander

so there are almost immediately three moose in the morning.

Renat Akhtyamov

Max.Continuous Profit (number of wins)2099.99 (4)continuous loss (number of losses)-1263.24 (5)
Averagecontinuous winnings3Continuous loss3
ok

Finally, the author has shown his hand. I thought it would never happen) almost 8 years of speculation, and no one has come close. I think I am a head above all other strategies. The only thing is that the author said he would not succeed without the help of an EA. You can't turn over quickly by hand.
Question to the author about calculation of lots: is it enough to calculate lots so that in one pip all pairs have the same financial result in usd?

Usdjpy - 1.09 lot
Cadjpy - 1.09 lot
Usdcad - 1.29lot

Or is it necessary to correct volatility or something else?

novad:

Aleksander

that's right there were three moose almost immediately in the morning.

yesterday you had three moose. today you should have opened the first leg with a higher lot - for you it was about 0.35 0.28

the trade opened in the morning and should have closed with a trawl at about 15:20 Moscow time - with a takeover at about +78.2

the week as a whole should be profitable....

Reason: