Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 373

Aleksander:

Yep - 3 portfolios - 2 currency pairs so far - daily chart per portfolio is enough - compressed 5 minutes...

not the total equity of these two pairs - but your movement with a 100-point vertical shift...

What are the lots? Or you just add them against each other with spreads? How should I understand - not equity but my movements?

it's simple :) - three charts - it's three different days - days - what you choose at random from the history - i.e. three pictures in which there are 2 bundles - the euro 1 lot and pound 1 lot

this example will show the validity of the pairing in all (almost) situations ... TF charts 5 min - at closing or opening prices as you prefer...

PS - you can from the days when Trump was elected :) they (quotes) were just the tastiest there :)

Aleksander:

it's simple :) - three charts - it's three different days - days - what you choose at random from the history - i.e. three pictures in which there are 2 bundles - the euro 1 lot and pound 1 lot

this example will show the validity of the pairing in all (almost) situations ... The TF of the 5 minute charts - closing or opening prices as you prefer ...

PS - you can use the days when Trump was elected :) they (quotes) were the tastiest :)

And the starting point? at midnight? because the choice of point affects the location of the lines relative to each other - a little shift and the position can be quite different

you can start the day at 0:00 terminal time... If it's more convenient for you, you can also do 9:00 Moscow time - until the end of the day or 23:45 (so you don't have to pay swaps) :)

2Trans (offtop) :) - are you good at PHP, html css? do you have free time? i'm working on an online exchange (for html) :) - i found an internet asset that enjoys demand (and supply) and prices in different sources, ranging from 0.1 to 20 kopecks per unit of an asset - and the volume of 1 to hundreds of thousands of units (estimated turnover up to 100 million rubles per month and above, but there are foreign sources - and the Russian sites - clients to 50,000 200,000 can dial) - and ... they have no margin trading :) - i want to offer them a leverage of 1 to 10 (100) :)

I'm currently working on a Market Watch - buy/sell interface to make it more convenient for scalpers... and so on and so on... want to/can you help me program it? :)

like this

So, charts, 4 days in a row, starting at midnight, eurusd & gbpusd, no optimization...

as you can see, two days are fine and the fourth day is over and then they don't add up...

All is futile, I'd rather go straight to the factory ...

Aleksander:

PHP HTML CSS

I don't do this kind of stuff and I'm not good at it, I'm only good at application tasks...

transcendreamer:

So, charts, 4 days in a row, start at midnight, eurusd & gbpusd, no optimisation...

Niccolo Graalivelli )))))

P.S.: better to build spread on spread,

and trade for months adjusting it.

transcendreamer:

I don't do that and I don't know how, I only do applied tasks... It's a pity:) you're losing your programming bone ):

transcendreamer:

So, charts, 4 days in a row, starting at midnight, eurusd & gbpusd, no optimization...

as you can see, two days are fine and the fourth day is over and then they don't add up...

all is futile, better to go straight to the factory...

the "classic" mistake of the pair trading players, because they don't use two legs in trading...

now, be a dear, insert between them (euro and pound within 50 pips of eur down) their CROSS and the picture will change :) the cross legs during the day (almost daily) will show a SLOP (or to put it abstractly - eur sell equities + cross buy or cross sell and pound buy will make a 50.0 point (4x sign) take daily...

Aleksander:

Here - this is a "classic" so to speak mistake of pair trading players - because they don't use TWO legs in trading

And now, if you would be so kind, put between them (EUR and GBP 50 pips down from EUR) their CROSS and the picture will change :) cross legs during the day (almost daily) will show SLOP (or abstractly - the Equity EUR sell + cross buy or cross sell and GBP buy make 50.0 points (4x sign) take out daily ...

It's easier to take a bunch of symbols at once and trade as usual than to bother...

If you don't know what you're dealing with, you'll probably end up with the same instrument...

Aleksandr Volotko:

Niccolo Graalivelli )))))

P.S.: Better to build a spread on the spread,

and trade for months adjusting it.

now i know your grail.

transcendreamer:

♪ now I know your grail ♪

You know where to send the million

transcendreamer:

Well, a major against a cross will give a delta = another major, it's easier to just take a bundle of instruments at once and trade as usual than to bother with this...

And of course they'll get together, but you can't get out of it without a martin...

when it comes to martin of course you overdid it - it's not even a geometric progression - but purely arithmetic - because TP = 50 SL = 10 - you can enter the market 5 times in a row without increasing the lots - the slop will take away all the losses....

SZS on the ottopu... Exchange... the exchange... that's a real satanic thing to do :) - come to think of it, there are people on the net who buy and sell their personal time of life - the minimum unit is 15 seconds of life - buyers value the seller's time of life from 1 to 4 kopecks on average ... and buy ... in thousands of units... even millions if you look at the big picture....

for example one of the projects shows the result:

it's hard to even calculate the amount of life time requested - as 15 seconds of life are valued at about 2-3 kopecks...

but people are found - they are sold... :)

here's another project - it's like this

and that's only for 170 days - 100 million time buyers have charged - and already 65 million have paid "sellers" of their time :(...

Yeah... What a world it is:) - I've bought some time too, though :) for maybe 100 roubles :)

Reason: