Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 193

b2v2:

/* What's behind the scenes? I mean equity.

Me?

Same as Konstantin's. I've got drawdowns in the $1,500 to $1,500 range.
You can even predict how long these things will last. A week or two at the most.

I'm not really hiding this grail. This is the last limit frosty grid from the branch "Russian system".
Feel free to experiment. I find it useful to look through the grids in terms of MM development. Suddenly you will be able to see something new.

I saw an Expert Advisor like Bulldozer in a FF shop or in Wbk on forum. In a quiet market it may take 30% of the deposit during a day, but you should not let it go too deep, i.e. switch it off at 9 pm.

7Konstantin7:

My last great love, we dated for a year, everything was good, but it came to a point where there was nothing to be had with me... Now she lives in St. Petersburg, she herself said if you were well off I'd stay with you - evenroared :D That's the life of a shithole.

This just proves that money is more important than love for modern women. Love comes and goes, but you always want to eat.)

Misalliance is widespread nowadays, just like in the pre-revolutionary years. It is quite common to meet couples with an age gap of 40 years or more. But nothing Kostya, when you learn to earn money on forex at 50, you'll take a wife of 20 years and you'll get everything you missed in your youth.)))

khorosh:

I used to prioritize going to the army, getting married early and so on, nowadays it's all about money

It won't be long before I'm 50 :D Time flies fast, I went to kindergarten and school not so long ago, the older you are the quicker time goes by.

zoritch:
I got married for the first time at twenty... :-)))

Reminds me of the ad:

"Trading my wife of forty years for two twenties. (Four for ten and five for eight are not suggested)".

Something went off-topic:) About women, so all sober (as in the joke).

Constantine. Why are there so many deals, if it's not a secret? It reminds me of HFT (like hrenfx's).
You don't work with several pieces a minute by hand.
Maybe there is some rational reason for it? Give me a hint.

I have a lot of them, I am still learning, in fact, there is nothing to hint at, there are smarter people here than me, in general, on the Internet there is nothing useful or words or anything, probably because 99% of them are just "losers" and 1% will not sit on forums.

Around the bush I do not go around as many do here) ostensibly that prompt, and in reality they have no result in themselves, in fact I have no grail and results, have many years of experience and all chewing on ready-made, because coding is not able to do.

If the whole Internet does the same thing, what would happen? Besides, not only people read the information online but also brokers... They keep an eye on everything to know who's breathing and how to intercept it, although they worked it out a long time ago.

HFT and all the like in this software will never work, this software works only for kitchen-brokers, normal brokers implement other platforms besides MT because they have understood that people are getting smarter

The brokers seem to be OK now. There are quite decent ones with spreads almost zero. Deposits open from $1k.
At least I don't have any claims to my three brokers yet.
They should pay for a lot and they should make at least a thousand dollars a day.
You should not get hung up on our brokerage companies.

It's not a problem to find a place to trade) the problem is that it doesn't work)

b2v2:

The brokers seem to be OK now. There are quite decent ones with spreads almost zero. Deposits open from $1k.
At least I don't have any claims to my three brokers yet.
They should pay for a lot and they should make at least a thousand dollars a day.
You should not get hung up on our brokerage companies.

What kind of broker is this?

Where's the code to save the dough?

Reason: